• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard should loook back at their warcraft III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
I think it's important for them (maker of warcraft III) to look back at their game, warcraft III. they should visit hiveworkshop, where actually, there are so many people interested in warcraft III modding, so I hope after they looked back at this site, they will think to create warcraft IV or something :goblin_yeah: with more better graphics and capabilities

or at least they fix their WE, so we don't have to remove leaks, etc. :ogre_icwydt:

Level 22
The source code is the programming code for warcraft III, like how jass is used to make spells.

Level 37
should we ask for their shit? :p

We asked and they gave us Diablo 3.

spurdo%20face.png

what's that source code for?
It gives us full access to Warcraft 3 engine itself.

I think it's important for them (maker of warcraft III) to look back at their game, warcraft III. they should visit hiveworkshop, where actually, there are so many people interested in warcraft III modding, so I hope after they looked back at this site, they will think to create warcraft IV or something :goblin_yeah: with more better graphics and capabilities

or at least they fix their WE, so we don't have to remove leaks, etc. :ogre_icwydt:
Face it, with the current WOW and Diablo 3 Profit rate, pretty sure WC RTS are dead till they fail with WOW and Diablo 3.

Level 30
Blizzard got too much attracted to WoW just because it has twice or even thrice fans than Wc3. They lost the time to do this and instead they give us WoW and new saga of Diablo which is Diablo 3.

In my own point of view, Blizzard should give at least us a new patch version with some new and hepful updates such as extension to the maximum size for Multiplayer, 8MB+ and more... I do think Blizzard realized that Wc3 modding is dead but in reality is not and there are still sites such as this promoting it.

I am in favor of Blizzard going back to the Warcraft 3.

If you guys want to make it simple : overthrow WOW and Diablo III, then you can wish for them to get their attention on WC III.

Blizzard should give at least us a new patch version with some new and hepful updates such as extension to the maximum size for Multiplayer, 8MB+ and more
That won't happen, but if it does, they must make Campaigns and Very Large Maps (over 8 MB) playable at Battle Net and LAN + make game caches usable at Multiplayers and a host detector function.

Status
Not open for further replies.