• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

This makes me extremely mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
TaurArcanist - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

look at when it is submitted. the 7th of January.

Now, look at this. Galleon - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Submitted the 23 of December.

THAT, pisses me off. I made a good model, it is still far back on the pending list. Not a single mod has reviewed it. If the model mods can't tell the date, then I suggest getting some new ones. I have like 3 other models also, that have similar problems.

Everytime, I talk to a model mod, they do nothing. I have no say in it. The model mods here need to start doing their job. I understand it is the holidays, and they are not getting paid. But, they were assigned to work, and if they can not do so, they should lose their privlegdes. What is the point in giving these people powers that they abuse all the time, because they do work, only to have them not work at all?

I ask that the model mods get some work done. Crap, I don't care if I have to do it. Just get some things done, please.

Level 9
ya. It doesn't seem like the mods really do much. I mean they get things done yes but now to the extent at which they should. There haven't really been any new people given the right to rate or review others work though. I haven't seen any new mods popping up at all which would probably help.

Level 6
And people wonder why I don't post in the forums often. Yeah its a major issue but what Ive learned is that the way the system works is the more you bitch about a problem publicly the more everyone gets defensive about it. Maybe message someone higher up instead because this is either going to lead to absolutely nothing happening or its going to lead to a flame war. Me thinks the flame war since a lot of trolls post in this section...

Anyhow good luck in getting this solved because I enjoy browsing new models to see if thee is anything I can use.

Level 14
Yeah, admin contact would've earned you a lot more respect and voice in the matter. Calling out staff like this in public is poor judgment and disrespectful, regardless if what you are saying is correct or not. If you want to be respected and listened to, then you need to first show respect to them yourself.

This topic will result in nothing at all except pain. We will see to it that your models get reviewed, but one thing you should work on is a bit of patience. We have this thing called a moderation queue. Your model is on it, and that means it will be taken care of eventually.

Now, have a nice day, and please don't remake this topic or something. People have a tendency to do that and it really doesn't help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.