• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Insane Spells

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made By ckmoney4 Free to edit but commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt and add me

Keywords:
Insane Spell
Contents

Insane Bolt (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 16:41, 29th Sep 2010 The_Reborn_Devil: These spells aren't MUI and you must use Triggering Unit and the hero placed in the map. Also, the spells are too simple. Status...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

16:41, 29th Sep 2010
The_Reborn_Devil:

These spells aren't MUI and you must use Triggering Unit and the hero placed in the map. Also, the spells are too simple.

Rating: N/A

PM me or another mod once you've updated this to get it reviewed again. Have a nice day!

Level 15
- Not MUI.
- Perhaps cite the imported models? Give credit if you didn't make them?
- The "general triggering" wasn't that bad, at least you use proper events and remove leaks. But it's not MUI and not commented, so hard to follow on (I don't care if it's simple or not).
- Also these spells are too simple, seriously, one is just a simple chance to purge/stun while causing the camera to have a seizure?

Level 4
Bad:
Leak Leak & Leak (Both 1 and 2)
Using the variable without setting it (spell 2) (???)
Destroy the "Last created special effect" before you have created it. (???)
Not really a custom spell because it use 90% in object editor.
Not MUI & use wait.
Please post the trigger here so we don't have to download the map everytimes.
What is "Untitled Trigger 001" ???????
Use of impolite word in map. (Not recommend although you just create for fun)
If use dummy please rename that unit into "Dummy" so it is easier to understand.
Dummy can also use spell "Lightning Bolt (Paralyze)". So it could be unwished loop.

Good:
Use start the effect of ability.
At least, try to remove leak.
Use great effect. (But I do not recommend using import model)

Will wait for a great update !!! (I will give a good rate if you improve it)