• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Insane players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Now we'll talk about players who we think have taken that extra bit of nerdiness to slip deep into insanity. Many players today have achieved extreme things. Maybe it's taking down LK Heroic World first or completing all the achievements in the game. Who do you think is the most insane player in the world and why?

The person I would suggest is Doubleagent who has reached level 88 with a Pandaren shaman and has not yet choosen faction. This means that he has reached level 88 purelly by gathering materials.

Level 24
That's all it takes to be insane? Damn it I better start working on it I only have 2 800 Achievement Points and I want to beat 3 000. :D

Lol I was about to link Doubleagent as well.

Otherwise, this guy:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Fartzwrgoben/statistic#128:136

I guess he must bot a lot. Either that, or he is truly insane. 1.8 million honorable kills--the highest in record as far as I know--on just one character. Here I am feeling good about having 200k across all my characters.

I remember when he was still sub 1 million. It seems he doesn't stop. Some people did the average calculations, and it turns out he has to play for a ridiculous amount of time each day to have gotten that many kills. Considering he also does PvE and junk, I have no clue how he does it. Actually, maybe there is one way:
2496007-9226031024-toile.jpg

In Wrath, there was a character on Destromath, Axt (no longer on that server), who had 100-0 in 2v2 (or it might've been a team, I don't remember if he played in it or not). Either way, it is pretty insane to have that consistency. I have a screenshot, but it is somewhere on a different computer. Bear in mind, ele shammies were ridiculously strong at this time, but their ISP's should get medals for not dc'ing.

Then again, it could've been a win-trade (I'm guessing it was, but no one would make it that obvious).

Also, there was that one asian or russian player who "completed the game" by getting all achievements. There was one he couldn't get because of a bug, but he abused a different bug to compensate for it. It is pretty rare to see someone who was completed a majority of both PvP and PvE achievements. Usually when I look at people's armories, they are either full in most categories except PvP, or they are full in PvP and low in all other categories (like mine xD).

Level 24
There is also this one guy named Razosh. He is an insane nub. Can't even get past level 1. He had to resort to getting tons of crazy achievements, because he doesn't know how to level.

But in all honesty, it is really impressive how much you've done with that character. :)

Thank you, many of them have taken me a while. I just recently started farming achievements with my level one twink again since at the beginning of MoP you were not able to watch which achievements your character had gathered in any way. The current record holder has 2 550 achievement points and I'm currently at 2345. I managed to get 100 AP last friday and another 40 yesterday when I started at 7 PM so I'm not too worried.

Thank you again for your support. :)

Level 24
As you might remember I nominated doubleagent, guess what he just reached level 89. :D

Level 16
As you might remember I nominated doubleagent, guess what he just reached level 89. :D
Skilling up doesn't take effort, just true dedication imo, but defiantly fits the "insane" category. I do a few insane things. Besides the "Insane" title itself, one of these insane ideas is listed below.

That's defiantly insane once you see how far you can get and hard incredibly challenging it can actually be. If you were to try this back in Classic WoW days, this would of been impossible.

Level 24
If you were to try this back in Classic WoW days, this would of been impossible.

Ofcourse it would be half to impossible in Vanilla. :D Anyhow half the battle here is choosing your server you need to pick on where your faction is dominant to minimize the risk of dying since another player will have better gear than you and kick your @$$. You also want to stay close enough to the guards in case you would be overwhelmed. There's a lot of tactic going into this challange. But you need to think in that challange since people have been cast out for using Safari hats which are uterly useless. The thing is you might be out questing and some random player could decide to buff you without your intention which would get you disqualified. It's a bit rediqulous, you can avoid hostile players by playing smart but there's just no avoiding friendly players.

Level 16
Ofcourse it would be half to impossible in Vanilla. :D Anyhow half the battle here is choosing your server you need to pick on where your faction is dominant to minimize the risk of dying since another player will have better gear than you and kick your @$$. You also want to stay close enough to the guards in case you would be overwhelmed. There's a lot of tactic going into this challange. But you need to think in that challange since people have been cast out for using Safari hats which are uterly useless. The thing is you might be out questing and some random player could decide to buff you without your intention which would get you disqualified. It's a bit rediqulous, you can avoid hostile players by playing smart but there's just no avoiding friendly players.
It had nothing to do with Pvp though. As for the players buffing ya, there is a mod that as soon as any buff goes on, the mod removes the buff. Specifically for this challenge. Making the toon on a Normal PvE server solves any PvP conflict.

The challenge alone is still pretty insane, thus why I posted it

PS - The mod was developed in the Classic Wow days, for specific buffs player did not want such as challenging shot and Blessing of Salvation for dps.

Level 23
the player who solo'd ICC back in lich king. (blood dk duh)

if we talk about insane skills I'd say Kungen (oh the Swedish pride). He lead his guild to many world firsts before he quit. The guild got disbanded VERY soon after.

it was impossible to solo ICC in WOTLK, but the dude is Mionelol who is for me amongst the best WoW players. Just check the videos

Level 24
I've seen quite a lot of his videos as I'm a blood DK myself. Insane as it is there are people today who have soloed Sha of Fear.

Level 24
How these people can manage it is beyond my understanding, I've soloed Morochok but after that I'm starting to get problems.

Level 24
Wait you were talking about doubleagent, how did you think he would get his hands on flasks? He hasn't chosen a faction so he can't send mails to his character. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.