• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infrenus noob Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I know I'm a bit slow, nut I started playing Starcraft 2 and... well, finished the campaing XD

But now to the active
espada.JPG
The Sword of the Lioness, its a bit blurry and big, but her sword is in a ignorant size to the mini, so...

Level 19
The reborn model is so awesome i used it in my zombie map xD +rep (after 24 hours cause if given to much now :(

woot 1700 posts :)

Thanks! :D

I think I will remade the reborn style, I dont want then to look like "we are evil skeleton thingies that will kill you all" . They are machines using skeletons as base. =p

Now, something new[again]
I am on my girlfriend's house and cant acess my models, so I making a new one, a Ship:
barquinho.JPG
This thing will be a reborn anfibian battleship, and yeah, she has light colors. I will try to give her legs, but any suggestions of legs? [crab legs, turtle legs, mantis legs...]

Level 18
Good mesh, creative, but the color scheme is ruined by the InfernalCannon.blp's bronze and the DemonessBlue.blp's bronze. When using metalic textures, try to use textures with one tint of bronze and/or one tint of steel.

I also recommend to change the purple star with a green one so it suits her eyes.

Level 18
Feels better. You know, you could use MdlVis to get rid of this effect on the gloves. Just select the yellow faces, detach them as new geoset, wrap them properly and then cnp them back to the main geoset and reattach their vertices.

Level 19
Now pnly need the portrait, I fixed the gloves. Needing only the portrait but Im not at home.

And as a note, I have found my old weaver/pikeman blue model and worked on him a bit.
And I still dont have worked on the red lioness.

Edit: A model that I will do when I dont have nothing to do around.
Warrior.JPG

Last edited:
Level 21
So ummmm...I do like the dwarf model on which we need more dwarf females.
The rest of the other models are great to though, but would be awesome if you actually released them for people to use.
Not saying you to do this, but would be epic for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.