• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Information about WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Lord Finarfin said:
Also, I advise caution when using WoWWiki. It's not an official Blizzard site, and because of that it can contain questionable information and lore.

Caution for the other sites you list too. As much as I understand people wanting more lore, I don't find much of the websites as resourceful as it looks like. Now if it did cite its sources (I could be getting all those RPG books right now), most of the websites may have been a lot more clearer.

The problem with WoWWiki is not because of the majority of the accuracy. The pages aren't getting updated as often as it did.

Level 25
I edit stuff on WoW Wiki. So I'm at least sure of the accuracy of some parts

And Samods has Xaran, so it is 100% lore

And PVP RP has Medieval Dragon, so that's pretty good as well. About on par with me, though with less guesses made about things and more trusting of the CMs, and less flaming of Blood Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.