• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infernal Meteor Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So, I was hoping someone could adjust the animation of the Infernal Meteor Birth effect, basically, it needs to be:

slower, (maybe like 75% or 80% of the original speed, this is not as important as the other 2 points)
spawn higher up (2000 or 1500 height or something to adjust to the animation length, however do account for the speed adjustment obviously)
a 5 second impact point (maybe leave 2-3 seconds after for particles, making for about 8 seconds in total)

Preferrably the angle at which it falls and the impact graphics remain the same.

I'll then edit it on my own with different particle emitters and the cinematic infernal meteor sound (that plays 3 seconds before impact), as well as a custom splat model and other effects.
Whilst it might seem like a waste to have such a long animation, I need it for a more unresponsive and clumsy Infernal spell.

Any help would be much appreciated ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.