• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Meteor Fall Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello nice People. could somebody help me with a pretty simple spell?
Im looking for a Meteor/Fireball that slowly comes down to the ground with a heavy impact.
I know there was a good Request for this in 2011 (Slow Meteor) but i need help to create such a spell.

It could look like the Inferno spell just 5x-10x bigger and really slow.
or with a Dummie model for the Meteor.

Maybe someone has time for this (i think ) easy request. i'd be very Happy :)
ty

Level 8
WoW!! thank you for the fast reply guys. thats a fast solved!

@Devalut thats a pretty awesome Meteor you made there. its perfect :) !
I have only one question for your Spell. Is there any way to make the Meteor red or use a Flameball model instead of the green Inferno Meteor? if not nvm im already really happy!

cute map btw

Level 24
WoW!! thank you for the fast reply guys. thats a fast solved!

@Devalut thats a pretty awesome Meteor you made there. its perfect :) !
I have only one question for your Spell. Is there any way to make the Meteor red or use a Flameball model instead of the green Inferno Meteor? if not nvm im already really happy!

cute map btw
I don't know about a "flameball" model, but you can change the model in the config.
You will need to tweak the delay to when you want the damage to occur.
(Also attached an alternate meteor model (I'm not sure who made it but it was in this thread.)
1652654100127.png

Or you can take a easy route and add this line to the cast to change it's color slightly:
1652654082324.png

Attachments

• ChaosMeteorV3.mdx
    9.5 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.