• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell request fireball explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im looking for a fireball spell. Basicly I want to have a spell that is just like DUngeons and dragons Level 3 Fireball. Those who have played Baldurs Gate, Never winter nights, and so forth would understand what I mean. Ive been trying to create one with no sucesss.

The hero or unit would cast a fire ball and upon impact would send a shock wave of fire all around the area. Any unit caught in its path would take damage friendly or unfriendly.

Can anyone help me or create one for me id love you.

thanks

Level 1
Lets see. from point 0 to 300 would be the full damage part 301-500 would be medium and 501 - 800 would be low. Damage could be 300 inital with dot damage if for like 8 seconds if you stay in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.