• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Giant Fireball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've been trying to find a way to make a fireball model bigger
i tried making the Caster's scaling value bigger to make it bigger but it would ruin the map
i aslo tried setting the custom model code to a unit and changing the missle projectile to the unit and it didnt work it just shot a peon.
(i really dont want to make hundreds of triggers just to make a fireball.)
any ideas?

if anyone sees a model for a Giant Fireball tell me cuz i cant find any. ive found nothing similar to Itachi Uchiha's fireball that is bigger than the caster anywhere so it getting annoyning. and i am not using any triggers to make a spell myself in this game. or creating the model myself cuz i cant make models for some reason it shuts down my PC when i try to make any models now.

Last edited:
Level 17
That is help... and this isnt even in the right forumn. For the scale of a fireball to be changed simply just set Scale Projectiles to false in object editor. Of the unit using the projectile. Then scale up the projectile..... Or scale down the unit

Status
Not open for further replies.