• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Increase unit's hp based on a hero's attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Hello everyone. I'm making a Hero which has some summonning spells. I want to make the summon from those spells will gain hp based on the Hero's STR. (every point of STr will be 10hp). How can I do it? I know that the HP bonus item's ability cannot be leveled up so we cannot give them to the unit then leveling them up to gain the bonus.

Level 4
Make a custom Tome of Health or so, give it the ability to add 10 HP only... Make a trigger, with unit group picking entering units or units of type (the summons), give them Inventory (Hero) and a loop with integer 1 to times you Heroes STR and give picked units these Tomes, after a loop, remove the inventory from picked units... This might cause lags at its first time but should work without problems also you might want to remove the Tome visual effect... If you don't know how to make the trigger just say, if you want your summons to update their HP every time you Hero's STR changes just say...

Level 4
It doesn't matter if it's Hero or not, the ability Inventory (Hero) means that items in that inventory can be used, sure you can change this at any inventory ability but I use the one for Heroes because it's not necessary to change it at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.