• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increase the scaling value of Cluster Rockets Missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
How do you increase the "size" of a missile that is based from Cluster Rockets?

Level 5
The missile model, I dont see a function in the object editor for changing the size of the missiles

Level 12
The missile model, I dont see a function in the object editor for changing the size of the missiles

The only way (apart from starting to edit models) is to increase the scaling of the caster. So either you shortly increase the scaling of your hero or an invisible dummy to cast it.

Level 12
I think that would be a bit wierd cous the rockets will came out of nowhere but sure woth a try
The invisible dummy would function as a dummy caster so that the scaling of the main hero doesn't need to be increased.

Level 5
It works! Thanks for the help guys! But is there any way to go above 100 missiles? 100 is too small

Level 25
Create more than 1 dummy that casts the same spell, 3 dummy units casting cluster missiles = 300 missiles, change the damage accordingly.
Just take in mind that some people use slower computers and that too many missiles can slow them down.

Level 5
Create more than 1 dummy that casts the same spell, 3 dummy units casting cluster missiles = 300 missiles, change the damage accordingly.
Just take in mind that some people use slower computers and that too many missiles can slow them down.

Thanks for the advice! will 200+ be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.