• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cluster rocket problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Heya i have a tower in my td that uses cluster rockets, everything works fine except he does only hit them when they turn, the rockets are to slow to hit the creeps if they arent slowed. And when i change the missile speed to make the rockets hit faster, they go slower -.-. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Level 22
It's weird if you set higher missile speed and the missiles go slowlier. Usually a Wait of 0.5 sec trigger is the time in which you can make an effect to appear or anything exactly when the missiles hit a target. If the damage delays it may be because cluster rockets take continuous. I have abilities based on the rockets but I also have problems understanding the CRockets damage. You may eventually want to set the damage values to 0, duration hero&unit 0.01 ( if w/o stun) and use a trigger to damage the units in region with size width;height of target point of ability being cast, that is after a wait 0.5 sec.

Level 17
The rockets don't go slower but, they will always reach a target in 1 second... No matter what the projectile speed is...

Why? Don't ask me, but that's how they made it... And, no it cannot be changed...

Target Range 1000 - 1 second till impact (The projectile is fast)

Target Range 10 - 1 second till impact (The projectile is VEEEERY slow)

Target Range 100000 - 1 second till impact (The projectile is VEEEEERY FAST)

It's an example of what I mean...

You could always try using Barrage instead... (Multi-Attack passive ability)

Status
Not open for further replies.