• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Increase attack speed for 10 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
There is like 10 skills and aura ability that increase attack speed. I wont give you answer becouse first you don't search your self and second that is the most easy thing that can exist. You can make also trigger that when unit cast skill to add to the unit aura and wait 10 seconds and remove the aura.

As i say before few days i won't give anymore help to questions of type (how to change the mana cost of the thunder clap) :thumbs_down:

Level 6
Berserk with no damage increase would work too... I'm a fan of berserk, there's so much you can do with it, IE: decrease/increase attack speed, decrease/increase damage taken and decrease/increase movement speed. All this with caster only and no target selection.

It's a very useful spell. :thumbs_up:

Level 6
yeah if u want to get rid of cast time, use berserk

This just goes to show how much berserk owns sh*t up... LOL :grin:

Seriously though, doom_sheep makes a good point, no casting time (I forgot to mention that in the above post). It can be used as a "burst of speed" (attack or movement) kind a spell, which sounds like what you're after. You don't need any triggers or dummies to do the dirty work, you can just use the game engine.

Tip: Use a custom buff (EG: berserk based, called "Burst of Speed"), in the effects list, put the Buff/Cripple art, in the various attachment entries put (i'll use ; to seperate this list): head; chest; hand,left; hand,right; foot,left; foot,right. Then set the number of attachments to 6. Using this "trick" will make the effected unit/s leave a pretty cool looking red trail behind them when they move, this also applies to their arms when they attack. Trust me, it adds a nice element, I'm one for creating basic eye-candy with Wc3 abilities.

Hope this leads you well. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.