• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increase Attack speed and attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i am trying to make it so I attach a weapon to the hand and increase his attack.

I got i can make it set a variable but then what?...

how do i increase attack speed in triggers ?

what about increase in damage?

also is there a way to remove a unit they can train?(i have it set so once he trains unit A it attaches weapon A to hand or chest so on....but they can continue to train the unit.)

Level 16
i am trying to make it so I attach a weapon to the hand and increase his attack.

I got i can make it set a variable but then what?...

how do i increase attack speed in triggers ?

what about increase in damage?

also is there a way to remove a unit they can train?(i have it set so once he trains unit A it attaches weapon A to hand or chest so on....but they can continue to train the unit.)
Try the spell book with some passive skill that increase damage or attack speed or what you want then use the triggers to disable the spell book ability and the passive abilities in the spell book will still be active.

Level 4
spell book?

sorry ive never used abilities with trigger....... i know how to call them in triggers but is there a certain ability? ill read some tutorials about custom abilities thnx....any more info will be good too

Level 4
ok so im trying to use the spells to increase attack speed i decided on endurance aura..but it can only go to %10.00....not nearly as much as i need......is there a trigger to help or sumthin?

Level 4
well actually i was saying endurance aura would not go above 10%.....but i used a different spell now thanx....and it goes as high as i need

Level 16
well actually i was saying endurance aura would not go above 10%.....but i used a different spell now thanx....and it goes as high as i need
I am afraid you understand this field wrong 10 is multiplied by 100 to be 1000 % so when you find it 0.2 it multiplied by 100 to be 20 %. The value in the field is multiplied by 100 so value of 1 will be exact 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.