• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Incoming! V1.90

=== Background ===
First, there was CS WC3 TFT. Now, there is WC3 TFT CS! Some elements of this map were inspired by the gameplay of CS (and other modern FPSers) and some of the weapons will also be familiar to CS players.

=== Introduction ===
The Scourge are preparing to invade Fenris Isle in Lordamere Lake and in response, the Alliance and the Horde have sent their best marines with armoured and air support to battle for control of the island.

- The game will only start after Player 1 or 6 sets the game mode (type .gm)
- New players can type .hints to toggle hints on and .keys to see the controls
- The top-left inventory slot is the weapon you will fire
- Use arrow keys to move
- Right-click in Fire Mode to aim/shoot/reload
- Use Mouse Look mode to navigate with strafing units
- Check F9 in-game for extra help

=== Game Modes ===
There are currently 4 game modes:
  • Incoming: Your team must defend your base from waves of incoming Scourge. To win, you must destroy the other team's base.
  • Search And Rescue (SAR): The goal is to rescue villagers amidst many Scourge creeps.
  • Team Deathmatch (TDM): Pure Horde vs. Alliance shooting action, CS style.
  • Defusal (DE): Like the de_ maps from CS, the Horde must plant the bomb while the Alliance must protect the targets and defuse the bomb if necessary.
=== Main Features ===
  • Shooting system: including reloading, manual right-click aiming system, burst-firing, shotgun-spread, grenades, cannons, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, artillery weapons, weapons with magic effects, true sounding weapons, scopes/zoom, critical shots, weapons with individual accuracy, accuracy being affected by movement
  • Movement system: arrow keys for forward/backwards/strafe left/right
  • Vehicle system: able to board various vehicles including tanks and helicopters which have powerful weapons
  • RPG features: your marine and vehicles can gain experience, they raise in attributes and gain HP, armor, shot damage and critical shot chance every level, normal WC3-type items can also improve your stats and combat abilities
  • Race/Class system: choose a race for your marine which determines your primary attribute and attribute growth and choose a class to determine what abilities your marine will have access to
  • Maps: there are currently 3 maps to play on: City: main map with urban and park areas; Strip: Small strip of land for short games; Market Square: Tiny area for intense firefights
  • Gameplay: multiple game modes, capturable gold mines to give your team income, gold rewards based on winning rounds, element system where some types do bonus/reduced damage against other types, shot damage and element are shown upon a successful hit, upgradable towers in Incoming mode like a TD, global day/night and weather effects
=== Author's Notes ===
  • This map is PROTECTED
  • System requirements are above average if you want to have an optimal experience
  • The control scheme is admittedly complex, but you'll get the hang of it eventually :)
  • There is limited AI support
  • Highly recommend using Warcraft 3 Delay Reducer while playing online
  • Credits are under Game Info (F9)
=== Changelog ===
V1.90
-Minor bug fixes
-More game control tips given
-Removed the crosshairs
-Made AI names more identifiable
-Movement collision checks have been made less stringent
-New .farz command (for those with low FPS issues)
-Simplified helicopter flying
-Helicopters are no longer strafing units
-Helicopters have improved camera vision with any weapon
-Horde vehicles have separate models/names

V1.80a
-Compatibility update for 1.24b patch

V1.80
-Minor bug fixes
-Minor balance fixes
-Introduced race/class system for marines
-New Medic class
-Removed FAMAS and Jackhammer weapons
-Revamped elements
-You lose items upon death in any game mode
-New Ankh of Reinstatement item
-New .sd, .tm and single player commands
-Modified .si command
-All shots have a chance to be a critical shot
-You respawn invulnerable in all game modes
-Movement can affect your accuracy
-Changed AH-64 icon
-Re-wrote the weapon tooltips
-Made minor changes to the Strip map
-Adjusted the AI for new changes

V1.71
-Minor bug fixes
-Minor optimizations
-Team that kills the final Incoming boss first gets a gold bonus
-AI is now activated on players that have left
-Manual reload ability
-The 155mm Howitzer and 30mm Chain Gun have alternate fires to help aiming
-Improved the AI movement
-AI difficulty now determines what weapons they use
-Gold mine system revamped
-AOE weapons can explode units/corpses
-Changed the .acc command to .si
-New map preview image
-New .hints command
-Changed TDM/DE gold distribution
-No longer gain xp while dead
-Heroes dissipate more slowly upon death

V1.70
-Minor bug fixes
-Minor optimizations
-Minor balance changes
-UI improvements
-Altered Incoming difficulty scaling
-Changed game initialization
-The M113A3 can now just eject the passengers
-Vehicles are now heroes
-Hero stat system is now used by all heroes
-Silenced weapons fire bullets that are invisible to the enemy
-New item shop
-Most weapons/items are dropped upon death in TDM/DE mode
-Desert Eagle no longer uses ammo
-Initial ammo loadout of most infantry weapons heavily reduced
-Terrain changes to the smaller maps
-New DE mode bomb site - mode is also now playable on the Strip map
-Gold mines have been placed on the smaller maps

V1.61
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor optimizations
- UI fixes
- RM feature for all game modes
- Shockwave skill has been replaced by Earth Wave
- Improved the background story and changed the races
- Changed Strip terrain slightly
- Increased sentry gun attack speed
- AI no longer use the shorter range weapons

V1.60
- Players are now coloured according to team (the Scourge is green)
- Ally locators added
- Frag announcement sound removed
- Sentry guns no longer fire through most obstacles but fire faster
- Incoming mode towers are upgradable

V1.50
- Major bug fixes
- Implementation of basic AI
- Most projectile speeds have been doubled
- Ensnare ability replaced
- New TDM features - invulnerability and removal of buffs at the start of the round
- New map preview image
- Higher level goblin suppliers sell Vehicle Ammo

V1.41
- Minor bug fixes
- Added more mechanical creeps
- Towers now give less bounty, but give a team bonus
- Buying items from enemy shops now causes them to be dropped next to the shop
- Increased AOE of the 120mm Cannon
- Mouse look disabled for non-strafing units

V1.40
- Minor bug fixes
- Major terrain update to main island
- Custom Sentry Gun model
- New dynamic camera system
- First-person camera view
- New Incoming mode effects
- Enemy is now the Scourge
- Changed final boss

V1.32
- Bug/balancing fixes
- Improved difficulty scaling of the bosses in Incoming mode

V1.31
- Bug/balancing fixes.

V1.30
- Minor bug fixes, many coding changes
- Introduced Vehicle Ammo for some weapons
- New vehicle: M109A6 Paladin
- New infantry weapon: 60mm Mortar

V1.20
- More bug fixes
- Modified difficulty system in Incoming mode
- Added Super Easy difficulty

V1.10
- Minimap preview image
- New M48 missile
- Minor bug/balancing fixes

V1.00
- First public release

Keywords:
incoming, cs, counter-strike, counterstrike, counter strike, gun, tank, helicopter
Contents

Incoming! V1.90 (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 13th Sep 2009, by Rui(#46): There are a lot of diversification possibilities, but I feel like the gameplay is spoiled. Check my review for details. 3/5 (Acceptable).

M

19:30, 13th Sep 2009, by Rui(#46):
There are a lot of diversification possibilities, but I feel like the gameplay is spoiled. Check my review for details. 3/5 (Acceptable).

Level 15
I must say:

I downloaded the game, thinking: "God, not another crappy sniper game". I was surprised! This game looks extremly wellmade, i really enjoyed playing it on singleplayer. Im prodably going to play this more, and i will look forward for next versions! 9/10

//LoS
(Only 9 because of no background music, try find something in the wc3 songs, picth it, and lower its voice, that would make me give you a 10.)

Level 1
Testing this map was sure a splendid experience, and is a good game whether if you're playing single or multi-player. (I still like the flamethrower out of all the weapons T_T)

Anyway thanks for creating the game =)

Level 3
Thanks :) I quite like the idea of Sniper Arena actually, but I wanted to make something different to what was out there already. As for music, I figure I usually listen to my own when I play anyway, so personal preference I guess.

In V1.10 the higher class weapons are a bit more expensive and the flamethrower has been nerfed a little, but don't worry, it's still quite effective :D

Would really appreciate more feedback/ideas from anyone on the map =)

Level 3
Going to be too busy to do much work on this map, so the 1.30 update will be the last for a little while.

As I said before, I would reallllllly appreciate more feedback or ideas =)

Level 5
I like this map, Very much, Alot even, And i like the style of this map.

Heres a few suggestions:

Please take down the Player:Creep scaling ratio on this map, Its very hard to play with 5 people and 45 creeps rushing the base.

Maybe add a Missile Based artillery, Like an MLRS. Or a Katyusha.

Add a Birds eye view for firing the howitzer and mortar cannons, and Any other indirect fire weapons with long range.

Add mechanical creeps, I've had too many players leave because they cant use missiles on creeps.

Add a fixed wing aircraft maybe.

Custom Wc3 models! I have a pack for dwarfen themed tanks that i love Ill give you the link in this posts edit. (Not made by me, But i love those models.)

More Vehicles!!! With slots in the vehicles that the players can shoot from, like a Transport helicopter.

Thats about it, 5/5

And the link is http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/packs.php?id=hfmtzz

Level 3
After being too busy for the last few months, I finally got around to completing 1.40. Most of the changes have been cosmetic, however the new terrain also required a newer camera system. Unfortunately, due to the nicer look of things, my FPS in some areas is about 10 lower than it used to be. Granted, the computer I play on isn't particularly fast. The main aim of this update was to improve the atmosphere of the game.

Thanks for the feedback Disco! To discuss some of your helpful suggestions:
-The player:creep scaling changes with the difficulty you select. In 1.40 the default difficulty is now Easy which is more suitable for newer players or a big game
-New vehicles isn't a top priority at the moment, but I envision adding an MLRS and a Harrier
-The reason why I didn't implement a bird's eye view for artillery was because the map does not use traditional LoS and thus a bird's eye view would be able to reveal units/people hiding that you shouldn't be able to see
-I plan to replace some creeps with mechanical ones in the next version
-I actually try and make use of the vanilla WC3 models where possible, but of course there will be times where a custom model will fit in better :D
-Having a gunner position or something for a vehicle will probably be done in a future version too :)

Thanks again for the feedback. I was also curious to know how playing with 5 people was in terms of lag? Were you playing on BNet or LAN?

Level 5
I was Playing on B.net. There was NO lag, Perfect engine!

The MLRS will be good. So will be the harrier.

I have a few suggestions for the bases:

Mountable guns/towers, Add mountable .50 cal machine guns, fixed mortar cannons, mountable cannon towers, or anything else. This would be good for anti-camping purposes, and also good anti-vehicle purposes.

AI support: Add AI support for when players leave. AI support will also be needed if you want to implement the previous idea. Since, the computers dont use the FPS system.

Thats all my suggestions.

The mouse look kinda disrupted me in vehicles, Could you permanently disable mouse look in vehicles? Since you can turn anyway.

Awsome map! 5/5

Level 3
i only have one thing that i think should be fixed, when you are in a helicopter you should not be turning your entire helicopter to face the target when firing i mean if the turret is on the side(inside) of the helicopter it would make sense wouldn't it?, hmm then again there are helicopters that shoot from the front... other then that i give this a 5/5

suggestions!
air strike
ai controlled tanks or something
being able to go into towers?
er..walls you can go on to shoot

Last edited:
Level 13
Review

Alright, it's time for a simple review of the map

Good Points :
+High quality, stable fps system
+Big choice of weapons
+Interesting shooting system
+I can see a lot of effort in it
Neutral Points :
#The map is worthy of replaying
Bad Points :
-Too hard at the beginning, you gave no info how to begin the game.
-Long waiting time after winning/losing but no rematch option

Overally it's definetely a unique map, worthy of trying out at least for few times. My rating - 4/6 (3.5 actually) (Recommended)

Level 5
Do please continue with this map. Its Bnet playable.
I've played with a person from the UK, (200+ ping) and they had no gameplay issues besides a little bit of delay.

Level 3
Thanks for the feedback ShadowStorm, RaidonGod, Disco and Stasman :)

Yep, I been too busy with life for the past few months, so didn't do anything on it hehe. Don't expect the next version for another month or so, cause I'm going to be quite busy again.

Currently, the plan for the next version is to implement some very basic AI, along with making towers upgradeable. There are a lot of things I want to do with this map, but it might take a while to get it all done :)

------

RE: Shadowstorm: Ironically, in much earlier versions the helicopter's gun originally worked like that - in the future I might make it like that again as well as with the tanks since they also use 'turrets'.

RE: Disco: Nice to hear it still plays quite well :) I don't actually play on BNet myself so people like you have to do the reporting for me XD

Level 3
RE: Bumkt: Interesting idea, but I feel that the arrow keys are the easiest, simplest and most effective way to code movement atm...

RE: Discohydra: Was there a particular game mode that you would like to see an auto-RM feature? I try and eliminate leaks etc. as much as possible, but I *think* the game would just get increasingly laggy, especially if you RM'ed after a long game.. but I will look into it after I release 1.60 :)

Level 3
RE: Bumkt: Yeah, I agree Bumkt hehe :) Eventually I am going to change the whole skill/class system, so I will probably factor that in when I do that.

RE: Discohydra: I decided I might as well make the RM for each game mode, however at the moment you can't RM to a different game mode, but I hope you will live :)

Level 3
Good to see you are still alive too lord of sausage :D

I know there is a problem with the hotkeys, but to be honest the reason why I hadn't changed them earlier was because I never use them :)

Normally when I play, I just play with one hand on the arrow keys constantly and the other hand on the mouse. Then when I want to switch shoot on/off I just click the ability with the mouse instead of reaching over and pressing F. This way, I don't have to move my hands at all. Granted, it makes doing some other things a little slower, but I find this the best way to play at the moment.

Level 5
Not sure if this has been addressed or considered but a reload button would be nice.The howitzer could use a alternate view also for making long range shots a little easier. And the AI was kind of goofy I did market TDM and all they do is move to one spot and just wait tell you are in range and shoot.

Level 2
I love this game. AI is nice too. 3or4/5

Why is there a character selection tavern if you can only choose rifleman though?

Level 3
Re: DemonReaver: Hm, I haven't experienced any problems, have you got the map yet?

Re: Bumkt: I've been lazy about it, but the Reload button is coming next version :) In that version, the howitzer will also have an alternate fire ability that changes the camera view to help you aim those long range shots. The AI I'm still working on, but should be done soon. AI was never a big priority for me, but I did realize that that might be a problem introduced in 1.70.

Re: Impman: Thanks for the feedback :) The character selection is there for a future version, where I was thinking of making different 'sets' of heroes (more of a fun mode) to play the map in - like playing as a footman or night elf archer (obviously not using the same weapons).

Level 2
OK, now that I have time, here's a little more detail to what I think...

Good Points
[+] Good AI
[+] Detailed Terrain
[+] Great triggers
[+] Large Number of Items
[+] Good as a SinglePlayer map OR b.net

Neutral Points
[!] No gold mines outside bases. Try scattering some in town and middle of map and island on edge of map(only accessible through helicopter)
[!] No other characters released YET
[!] Deathbringer ANIMATE DEAD ability difficult to deal with as they keep bringing back too many people. Decrease time for earlier unit corpses
[!] Long Range Howister aim difficult. Maybe an overhead?

Bad Points(I hate this bit)
[-] Very Few vehicles and vehicle weapons
[-] Dwarf Classes unbalanced. Elementalist abilities not as effective as a vehicle or effective gun while Elite has best heat capacity and Engineer can build turrets and get ammo easy.
[-] Difficulty Firing with helicopter. Often gets in way of target, turning on Mouse Look mode.

Definently the Best made Map I have seen in the last 6 months. 4.5/5
:thumbs_up:
You have got to tell me when your next update comes out.

Level 2
Bomber? Coolio. Navy? Not so much. It's an island. With no water in the middle. Even with ultra-long range weapons it would be screwy.

I was going for another air vehicle(yes, bomber is good) and maybe a couple new land vehicles and BUYABLE weapons for them. Not just one-time use ones like the Helicopters missiles, but like a heavy cannon with high damage and AoE but relatively long cool-downs and moderate heat. And element weapons for vehicles

Level 3
Re: Impman: Wow, thanks for the review :) Really appreciate it! I'm going to be pretty busy for a little while, but actually 1.71 is mostly done for now. After 1.71 I was planning to overhaul all the current 'classes' and stuff because to be honest, they were just there temporarily until I figured out something cooler to replace the current classes with.

In 1.71 I added a camera view-changing alternate fire ability for the chopper and the artillery tank to make it a bit easier to aim without letting you see too many things you shouldn't really be able to see ;)

Oh and, it's true, the Deathbringers do have that annoying ability, but I guess it's more of a problem when playing with first timers, which is another problem in itself. Before 1.70, he (and other bosses) were much more difficult when playing with a lot of people, THAT was difficult!

Re: Bumkt/Impman on vehicles: Vehicles have been pretty low on the priority list for a long time I have to say, although I was contemplating making some kind of battleships-like game mode or maybe even making some kind of water-based transport boat. However, that is a pretty long way away in terms of me developing it. Likewise, a while ago I did mention I was thinking of adding a bomber, but as I said, I'm going to be pretty busy and it would probably be done after I've overhauled the classes, which itself will take a while.

It is a good suggestion that I could add permanent buyable weapons for the vehicles though, that might be added in one of the next versions after 1.71. Thanks again for the feedback and ideas :)

Level 2
Only add water transport if you add some water to near the centre of the map.

Also, I hope you put at least one new hero in the version after 1.71

Level 3
WOOOO new ver! this map is realy good man love using hte choper to rain death from above! could you mabey add more vehicals and guns thou??

Level 1
This map was quite a new experience, and I enjoyed it. However, and this could be my fault entirely, I had a few problems; I simply didn't know what to do, if there was any way to turn while in fire mode without firing left or right or exiting fire mode and turning, how to aim up or down, get to those islands, destroy the guard towers... etc. But I'm not complaining, just seeking a little insight. The map is remarkable, and how you managed to create all those triggers and have them working properly is beyond me.

Level 3
Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

I've been pretty busy as you can tell for the last few months, but progress on 1.80 is slowly being made. The main features are/will be: fixing of a few bugs, re-vamped elements, removal of the FAMAS and Jackhammer (I thought they were mostly redundant...), new ankh item like in CS WC3 TFT, all damage by shots are shown (can be toggled on/off), chance for all shots to cause critical damage based on your agility, a training mode, penalties for shooting while moving (varying depending on the weapon), being able to choose a race for your marine and introduction of their respective models and a new way to choose the class for your marine.

It will probably be a few more weeks before it's finished, but I think it will be good :)

Re: RaccoonButter: Mmm, well if you read the descriptions in Information (F9) I thought it was fairly clear what you had to do. There is a way to turn in fire mode - use Mouse Look mode (right-click on your hero while in Fire mode) and you can click and face directions/turn without actually firing. Aiming up and down is not something you can really do that easily unfortunately... Getting to the other islands - you don't really NEED to go there, but if you want to you need the chopper. Destroying towers can be easily done by a tank and especially the artillery tank (M109). Hope this helps a bit :)

Level 3
I really enjoy this map and it deserve 5 rating.
but I prefer aswd key than arrow key.
the best thing from this map is can be played singleplayer

Level 1
sry to say but wtf i cant get it started?????? ive tried like eveything just saying .gm isent enough for me =) sry lol can anyone help me

Level 3
Thanks for the feedback max_dan and Cthulus :)

Xjadio: Firstly, are you player 1 or 6? You have to be one of those to be able to activate '.gm'. Secondly, there is a small lag at the start of the game while things load where typing .gm doesn't work, you have to wait a few seconds - like past 5 seconds of game time.

Development update: I have some plans for the next big version, however I'm waiting for the next patch (1.24b) to come out or waiting until they fix the current problems with 1.24. After that, I will probably release a compatibility update so it can be played on 1.24 and then later think about releasing a bigger update. I am still alive... =)

Level 1
yea i was first i had 3 friends playing and we couldn't get it to run we tried and tried for like 3 mins should give us noobs help =D

Level 3
Oh okay, well I'm not really sure what the problem is there. I've never had any problems with it on any computer or with anyone else. If you can make a 1.24b version replay or something maybe I could have a look...

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Rui's review for "Incoming!" (v1.80a), a map by Timmy

I played "Incoming!" with ap0calypse, Pyritie and Lore-Wolf. We played the Team Death Match mode. I had previously played the Incoming mode with another testing team.

This is "Incoming!", a Shooting/FPS type map. It is pretty well made. You don't get to simply choose and hero, press attack and left-click on the ground. Here you will have a complete control of your shooter and what you'll be shooting at: you move your hero using the keyboard arrows and you shoot by putting on the Fire Mode (hotkey F) and right-clicking. You can also right-click yourself to turn the «Mouse Control» on, so you can right-click to look instead of reversing the Fire Mode to turn and do it all over again.While this is certainly original, keyboard systems don't work on Battle.Net -- they are commands that react far too slowly. The heroes themselves are already quite slow. I also think the shots don't actually head for the place you're targeting.
The game has another funny aspect; you get to choose one of the four races available for each of the two factions: Human, Dwarf, Night Elf (and Gnome, I assume) for the Alliance, and Orc, Troll, Tauren or Undead when playing as the Horde. Does that sound like anything? Yes, World of Warcraft. You even get to choose one of four available classes! It's interesting, because the storyline, as revealed in the description, actually happens in Azeroth, but "Incoming!" itself is a Modern Warfare game.I found that the Turret from the Engineer class is quite imbalanced in Death Match. The thing ignores walls when shooting, deals an average of 100 damage and shoots quite fast. The average health of a hero is 500, so you can predict the result.
I mentioned in my testing session report that I played two modes in this game. Well, there are actually four. In the first, Incoming, you follow the map's plot by resisting a mass of Undead and Creeps that attack your base of operations. By the looks of it, you should follow the Suggested Players recommendation (10 players).On the second, Team Death Match, players play against each other.I did not play the other modes, but they're mentioned in this map's description. Anyway, having a few modes opens up possibilities for different gameplay types in the same map, which can only be a plus.
Now, we've selected a mode, picked up a hero and his class, so we're ready to start! The first thing we have to do is to purchase a gun, how could we be planning to fire without it? There are four vendors which make available an entire arsenal, so take your time and explore them out. You'll eventually reach the conclusion that one of the merchants holds a gun that costs 100g, which is probably the one you should pick first. The 200 gold you start with are enough for this, because this gun doesn't require ammo. You'll find, however, that there are more advanced weapons which do_On to the battlefield. If you play Death Match, you have the chance to explore the entire terrain. There are also three maps to choose from. I played in the City, and I found a decent landscape for a map of this type. The models used for the trees are imported, they're realistic and look good. I was quite impressed with the custom sky, too.What you'll find, pathing-wise, are A LOT of obstacles. I really mean A LOT. From the trees themselves to small rocks and bushes, your hero will get stuck pretty much everywhere. The trees also block your sight, so fighting in the forest is usually a mistake. You'll not only be unable to see where you're running as you will also, sooner or later, run into one of the obstacles I mentioned earlier, get stuck, and end up being shot dead.While on the field, you can also capture the transparent Gold Mines to grant an extra gold supply. I'd call it the main Gold supply, because it gives 20 gold every now and then, and there is a total of three Gold Mines you can claim, excluding the two on each base. This shouldn't happen, in my opinion. Things like the Tome of Experience are always available for purchase and for the amount of gold you get, they're too cheap.
I find this an enjoyable map while you're learning it. The main issues are the movement system, the camera, the field obstacles, and the excessive gold received from Gold Mines. The shooting-and-targeting system is also a slow process. You can't have fast reactions in this game, everything is SO slow. That is to say, the main issue is basically the whole gameplay in itself.It's a pity we didn't test the AI, I'm glad to know the author also took time to work on it; it's quite unusual to see AI.
My rating for this map is 3/5 (Acceptable). It looks promising and has potential to go far, but right now I don't find it as enjoyable as it could be.I have replaced Defense/Survival and Hero Arena map types for Miscellaneous/Other.

Level 8
Review for this game.

Pros
+ Great fun game unique play style which I love.
+ Very fun can be played over and over and never be bored.
+ Great idea with the races. Meaning the movespeed/hp/mp.
+ Class Idea was nice.
+ Alternate weapon = Awesome (Zoom/Crouch etc...)

Cons
- Hard to start the game because people don't like waiting for players.
- Vehicles seem a bit impossible to get in some modes without winning every round, and or not buying a primary weapon and ammo.
- You get A LOT of leavers because people don't know what they are doing at the start (Impatient kids who won't take 3 minutes to understand the game)
- Some weapons aren't really used a lot everyone buys the same weapons (Make some weapons have more uses maybe?)
-When I host the game someone will type .gm faster and ruin the game mode making it not fun for everyone expecting a specific mode.

Rating 3.5-4.0

Suggestions:

For bomb defusal mode add a little ping for the Alliance at 20 seconds give them some help, If possible add that every 2 rounds bomb switches to the other team?

Remove classes, Reason: Engineers really are the only one's picked. Game is too fast paced to switch to non fire mode to cast a spell.

Because most people pick engineer, the turrets are a bit strong just a heads up. Healers auto heal shouldn't have auto cast be turned on makes tanking very easy and hard to kill.

Make it automatically know who the host is and let them get the commands instead of the first to type .gm (If you can I don't know how advanced that trigger is)

Maybe a little How to cinematic to help out the noobies.

In future updates add new weapons/play fields (A frost pistol or something? Making swapping to pistol useful to slow the runner down and finish with primary)

Great map btw!