1. Triumph has risen from these uncharted shores. The 34th Modeling Contest Results are out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

In Thread Titles, First Letter Of Each Word Should Be Automatically Capitalized? (Proper Case)

Discussion in 'Remoosed BETA Feedback' started by Map Designer, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Map Designer

Map Designer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hello,

I noticed the first letters of each word of thread title is not capitalized. This feature would be cool.

This can be done easily using some random websites which provide this service for example Case Converter - Your Handy FREE Online Tool

2. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That is actually not correct in relation to grammar.

For example, from what I understand, this title wouldn't have the word "of' capitalized. There are way more rules than that.

It's a cool suggestion, but sort of falls outside of what I want to do. I focus mostly on the resource system, pastebin, etc. But thanks anyway for the suggestion :)

3. Map Designer

Map Designer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    True. I can fix the Of and A manually since they are only 2 words in my long title.
    Also, it would matter for the many who never follow forum roles to put up explanatory title.