• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In-Depth Reviews: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I had to squish the left side just to fit the whole damn review...

Also, I updated the original post (as I always do) to show easy access to ALL of the old reviews, and to compare all of the couple dozen scores in a quick ranking.

Link to the map
Symbiote.png

Last edited:
Level 2
Dude, what's wrong with you? Digimon got a B+, I'm pretty sure that's a good game. And did you watch your video review? Digimon was hella fun dude, I'm playing that game all the time.

Level 31
Dude, what's wrong with you? Digimon got a B+, I'm pretty sure that's a good game. And did you watch your video review? Digimon was hella fun dude, I'm playing that game all the time.

Ever read the fine print before you write?

5. Do not whine if your map is reviewed and given a bad score. I will PM the owner of each requested map if possible, telling the owner that their map might be reviewed. The owner is able to deny the review at any time before it is posted.

Level 31
Septimus, I'm afraid to say it, but you were successfully trolled by Undeadsteak.

If I do get trolled, I would flame the hell out of him but trolling definitely not my style. I ask him if he ever read the fine print cause people like him have the tedency to make me facepalm due to the epic failure.

148027-albums797-picture13730.jpg

Suppose to be double facepalm to give the right expression.

Level 2

5. Do not whine if your map is reviewed and given a bad score. I will PM the owner of each requested map if possible, telling the owner that their map might be reviewed. The owner is able to deny the review at any time before it is posted.

Septimus, I'm afraid to say it, but you were successfully trolled by Undeadsteak.
Sup, Rev. Hurr hurr.

And lawl.
148027-albums797-picture13730.jpg

Sums up your idiocy, and the rest of HWS, I suppose.
Oh, and woman are inferior. Go back to the kitchen, bitch.

Level 13
I couldn't review EPIC TD because of several immense problems, such as...

*it is very unclear on how to start the game, and even when we got 15 towers nothing happened. I even set it to normal mode to try to set it off, to no avail

*one player can fuck the others over by making a mine on one of the portals, exploding it into a ghost portal

*the whole map reeks of issues, mostly lost in translation. What the fuck does it mean by "you made a wise decision" when you blow up a portal?

*I couldn't finish (or even start) the game, and the credits didn't seem to list Lucifer (lolexcuse), so there was no point to review the map, since it would get an F in its current state anyway.

Level 13
My main computer has a serious video card overheating issue (even when underclocked... below stock speeds... even when the fan is forced to 100%). It overheats and shuts down the system in about 60 seconds (110 Celsius) when I run Furmark. Fun.

Because of this, and the fact that the ONLY way for me to run wc3 without overheating is to have the video card at 100% fan speed while underclocked the entire time (and the fact that the video card will soon no longer inside my computer - RMA'ing the HD 4870 to VisionTek so they can replace it with a newer version with a better cooling system), I cannot provide reviews. Combine that with a vacation to Europe, immediately after I'll get the video card back, and it will be a while before I can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.