• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Improvement Suggestion - Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
There's said "need is the mother of invention".

Recently i found i need to quickly find threads related to awards icons.

For example, Waldbaer won a cinematic and a music contest. If i click he's award icons on a thread, it directs me to Waldbaer's profile.

On the profile, if i click it again, it takes me to a page that shows me a list of the awards and who received them.

I think would be better if when i click the awards they took me to the thread/post where the user submited the winning music/cinematic/model/story/etc.

Just my opinion, though :p

Last edited:
Level 12
I've been doing some searching and noticed that some old contests don't have Result threads. The result there is usually a normal post in the Contest Poll thread.

Anyway, I'm willing to gather all the links and stuff for these contests and link them here so a Mod can hyperlink them from the Award Page.

Before I start though, I want to know what links I should post later...the Contest Thread, Result Thread (,or Poll Thread)...or just the single post submission...?

Level 8
Before I start though, I want to know what links I should post later...the Contest Thread, Result Thread (,or Poll Thread)...or just the single post submission...?

I've been wandering about it. Redirecting to the single post submission would be the faster, but in the result poll the uses got acess to all the entrys and easily find the winning entry if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.