• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Imports and Campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have come across a problem it was really easy to import things into a map but now that I am making a campaign its seems too hard for this nub. When I imported into maps before, they would show up but if I tried to connect those maps(was using Ultimate Terraining Map) together, the maps would not load when started up. So I made fresh new maps without Ultimate Terraining Map, but now I can't seem to upload ANY kind of doodad. I'm sure its super simple to fix my problem but I just don't get it. :( Then So, my question is I guess, is there a different way to import doodads within a campaign?

Level 12
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here:

Did you create custom doodads with the imported models, or just expect them to magically show up as soon as you imported them?

Level 6
I made a custom doodad and changed the model file name within the details to the model file name that was imported.

Status
Not open for further replies.