• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exporting texture from one map to an other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So i been playing around with the ultimate terraining map to make some test.
After i made my mind on how to make something i try to import the custom doodad and texture to my actual map. So to avoid any trouble i just imported every single texture from the map into mine.

Now the problem i have is after i import the doodad i want to use from the map into mine or everything works fine or world edit just crash when i try to place the doodad or the doodad just won't ever show up but a big green box saying couldn't load war3imported/xxx (reloading editor doesn't fix anything).

All those doodad works perfectly fine in the terraining map.

Am i doing something wrong ?

Level 2
That's the point i use the exact same path =s
Anyways when i open my map and it says impossible to load war3imported/xxxdoodad.mdl does that mean path on import is wrong or the one in doodad ?

Level 2
Ok after some wc viewer i found out the texture needed was a total different name got everything fixed now thanks + rep :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.