• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, I know there is multi-topics about importing skins/models. But All I found in Tut is models. So please answer my question. It might be a stupid question but please answer. Basically, I want to ask you how to import a skin. But specifically, I don't seem how to get 1 .BLP to work. I renamed it ReplaceTexture\ or Texture\ and it still won't work. Sorry but please answer this question. Thanks.

Level 32
  • How to: Import a Skin

• [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    Very first post lazybone? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

Level 7
skins

I feel for u if your trying to get a custom .BLP to work. I get every path right and all that stuff but it just doesnt work. I can get ingame textures to work by using their paths but custom, forget it lol.

If i eventually find out ill let u know, i read the tuts to and it only helped me with skinning with ingame textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.