• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

importing model files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
please help me someone, ive made a few maps some were good and one seems to have a small tendancy to crash if no one kills enough enemies. but for my brand new hero war i wanted to use some model files which werent in throzen throne cos thats a bit boring. i downloaded tons of model files from this site (sadly before i registered) and imported them to my map. gave a few units that model file to test them. when i tested the map it crashed the game then i opened it in world editor which crashed also! i used all the paths which were said to change on the download pages so i dont know what went wrong.

can someone please make a blank map with a few good orc (inc. tuaren and troll) and undead model files already imported please because i dont seem to be very good at importing them for some reason.

thanyou so much to anyone who will help me and if there is anything i can do in return

Level 2
there were 3 units on the map including a unit whose' model i was changing. when i assigned it to a unit in the object editor as soon as i pressed ok it crashed

my email: [email protected]

hehe id put my website address here aswell but i cant be bothered to advertise

edit: how comes it doesnt say how many resources i uploaded under my post and it does everyone else's?

Status
Not open for further replies.