• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing Custom Object/Trigger Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is there any way at all to import custom object trigger data without deleting the map's current custom data?

Level 18
Copy and paste. Just copy the triggers in 1 map, close the map, open the other and paste it. It's just like copying text: It doesn't matter if you close the program, it only matters if the place you paste it in supports the info you copied, so you can just copy and paste triggers.

Level 18
My eyes! My poor eyes! Why did you have to type the JNGP-word? I suggest you staty out of everything related to JNGP and WEU, since they just crawl with bugs. There are masses of threads posted here that conclude that the poster used either of those programs and their maps are screwed up because of it. It's your choice, but I wouldn't risk it.

Level 18
I don't use any JASS at all. And I'm not going to use either of those programs because so many problems have been reported about them. I usually try to avoid the problem before it occurs instead of looking up the issues and then post them in a forum afterwards.

PS: This search system is just the same as any other forum search system.

Status
Not open for further replies.