• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Importing and other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I have some questions that popped up when I was working with a map in my [rainbow]ULTRA SUPER DUPER FASTER THAN FLASH PC[/rainbow] that would need some answering. Well first,

1.) Is it possible to select multiple objects in the import manager?

2.) Is there some way to import several objects all at once? like a third party program that allows to select multiple objects in a folder to import? (and yes I know about the shortcut, the problem here is that the importing process is slow, especially that the map I'm working on has a lot of imports already plus my [rainbow]ULTRA SUPER DUPER FASTER THAN FLASH PC just loves the way I look when I'm annoyed[/rainbow].)

3.) Opening only the import manager? (with the terrain editor hidden? every little thing that would make the import manager faster would be helpful)

4.) If I open newgen WE, is the old WE affected in any ways? Newgen hacks the old Warcraft so maybe WE is affected too. or is newgen a separate program? (no connections to the WE in some sort) I have also noticed that all of the maps I open with newgen WE, is also registered in the WE 's "recently opened maps" list.

I have read a lot of world editor FAQs and they didn't really answer any of the questions. although I did learn many new tricks in the editor. I hope you guys can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.