• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Importing a model...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
here is what happened-->
-downloaded a file

-then importd the file

-changed name thingy to - SplineKnight.zip

-then i went to the art- model and went to costom and i inserted - SplineKnight.zip

-then i placed the guy on the map and it showed up as a checkered box, (it also sayd that thing in the bottom left in yellow.)

ps: i thought u were always supposed to push import then choose it but it would never let me push so i tried icostom then placed that "SplineKnight.zip" in the spot to type.

Who ever tells me what im doing wrong and fixes problem, i will give them reputation.

Thanx

Level 7
Level 2
I reccomend uzipping it :p
just a thought, but it worked for me several times.
so just right click on the folder you get, the click EXTRACT ALL....
place it wherever you want, and it should work from there.

Level 5
wait so after i import it i right click and it only comes up with
import file
import files
export file
export files
-----------------
delete file
replace file
modify file

{EDIT}
srry im confused im new to this so srry if im stupid lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
ok i GOT It i think...because now i dont have to do costom i can push the import button on the art-model file.......if it works ill give yall reputation

{EDIT 1}
Woooot it woorked thax yall!!!!!

{EDIT 2}
btw i gave evryone that posted here some rep...thanx again, srry i didnt know anything

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.