• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Reported A Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/nuclear-silo2-47314

I was trying to import this model to a map I am creating. "Mirror TD".
After following the tutorial to import this model, I was ready to bind it to a unit. As usual, it showed up as a checkered box. When I went to test this model however, it showed up with the ground texture (scout tower), and a shadow. Nothing else. :sad:

That's most likely because you didn't set the path for the custom texture that came along it correctly. It generates that result, the invisible model with a shadow.

All of those textures:
GreenGlow1.blp
RedGlow1.blp
TerranBuild.blp
TerranSmoke1.blp
TerranSmoke2.blp
GoliathFire2.blp
NuclearSilo.blp
Nuke.blp

Need to be set to those paths. eg NuclearSilo.blp instead instead of War3imported\GreenGlow1.blp and so on.

Level 3
That's most likely because you didn't set the path for the custom texture that came along it correctly. It generates that result, the invisible model with a shadow.

All of those textures:
GreenGlow1.blp
RedGlow1.blp
TerranBuild.blp
TerranSmoke1.blp
TerranSmoke2.blp
GoliathFire2.blp
NuclearSilo.blp
Nuke.blp

Need to be set to those paths. eg NuclearSilo.blp instead instead of War3imported\GreenGlow1.blp and so on.
I checked and checked again. With all the proper paths, it didn't show up.

Level 5
set it to another model and delete the stuff for that one. Save and close editor. THen re-open, re-import, and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.