• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IMPORTANT: How to Open The World Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
This is going to tell people how to open the world editor.

1. click on the start menu....

2. then the all programs button....

3. then to your warcraft 3 folder....

4. then the world editor button....

5. then make sure you have the disc in the CD drive

6. to do this press the open button on the CD Drive

7. and make sure the CD is in there

8. if it isn't go find it

9. to do this you have to get up, unless it is 2 cm away from were u are sitting

10. in which case you would get one of those awsome hook things and grab it with that

11. and then once you have made sure the CD is in the drive again the world editor will open

12. do not be alarmed when u have no idea what the hell all the buttons do, all you need to no is where the close button is

13. because as you needed this to open the world editor there is no way in hell you are going to be able to make a map

Level 36
hehe, brilliance. the satire against noobs keeps growing and growing. and hell, i just love to feed it so i'm glad that you're helping too. stupid noobs, stop asking questions about things you don't undertsnad. at least spend some time with the program randomly clicking on things to find out what they do before asking some noob questiont aht everything will get pissed off and annoyed at you for. god. if you have an error with a program, you probably are a noob and the program doesn't like noobs so it gives you an error until you give up and realise that you will never amount to anything in the custom games world. I should write a guide to that. look for it in 5 mins or so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.