• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Import System into Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So I want to make this system running in my campaign http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ials-280/advanced-third-person-camera-145836/

but when I import the library it uses the map doesnt open anymore from custom campaigns.
It works as single map from custom games and when I just import the testmap of the link I've posted into my campaign and open that map from custom campaigns it works, too.

So is there a way to make vJass and libraries work in Campaigns?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
There are two ways, and both suck. One is less horrible than the other though.

1. Extract the map from your campaign, save it and reimport it into the campaign. You need to do it each time you want to save the map.

2. Use the campaign compiler which is exclusive to JNGP 2.0, it does what I described above but the program does it for you, makes the save time take a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.