• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ImperialCaptain

"Brave and just hero of the Empire."
Model based on Arthas (or proudmoore, don't remember.)
Enjoy and give credit if you use in your map thingy.

Keywords:
imperial captain warrior
Contents

ImperialCaptain (Model)

ImperialCaptain (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 20th of February, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: (4) Recommended Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 20th of February, 2008
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (4) Recommended

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 11
Don't put a helmet, it would remove the heroism;

make his hair a lot shorter, and a lot neater, he looks like some kind a hippy
make his face a bit wider, its far to thin and bony
He needs to look more wise, experienced, and benevolent. I'm not sure how but that would make it better

maybe give him some facial hair, but if you do make all his hair black.

Level 2
PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz fix that head!!!!! That is an awesome model if not for that head!!!!!! I would love to use it in my map, if not for that head, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, fix that head!!!

Level 2
wow...! i think he gets it now guys.. the head is wrong.. he dosent need to know it for 20 diferrent persons.. 5 is enough.. but. what the hell... THE HEAD IS WRONG! :p

Level 1
Great and AWESOME model.. Except for the fact that the head is Terrible.... -.- Being the picky bastard that I am, This isn't going into my collection... Unless you update it and It gets a awesome head.

Level 3
Awesome model! but in the map editor only his head and cape are shown. Can someone tell me how to fix that?!?!? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.