• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imperial Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
minimapphoto.jpg

Play as great britain, france, germany, spain, northern europe, eastern russia, and western russia, middle east, asia, and africa.

(forgot to add the starting location to africa, but its playable.

terrain is done by me, not the greatest but decently accurate for wc3.

Imperial Earth is an alternative melee game. It does not take place on any timeline. although the technology thats available in game ranges from 17th century to ww1 era tech.

In the game you build up your economy, ally others, wage war, all the basic stuff. Players are also encouraged to boss weaker nations around.

at the moment of this post, BETA is about 10% complete.

If you want to help with this map let me know. I could maybe use a terrainer to make mountains, or some triggering help.

Level 4
Personally I would agree if it was similar to other maps, yet this is alot different than anything you guys have seen. So this hasnt been done.

just updating, have finished another 10% of the map.

New Features for v0.2 BETA:
-added in government workers
-finished income and population systems
-improved techtree

game still isnt playable but its getting there. Id explain how its different but to lazy, u guys will see for yourself when its finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.