• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imperial Commander - Area of Romance

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Imperial Heroes-Arena of Romance
Created by Saothan07

The Story

400 ago in a country name Annam the Evil Trinh warlord betrayed and imprison the king. Princess (Ngoc Han) ends up Marry Loyal general Nguyen Hue. and together they defeated the china invasion on new year's eve. what's a beautiful story. But do they live Happily ever after? NO! King Nguyen Hue died years after that. Then Who else... who will be our new hero... Good question! And the right answer is King Gia Long and his family and his General specifically his son Prince Nguyen Phuc Canh. he is the one who signs the Versailles treaty of 1787 with the french. and dined with King Louis 16th along with Armand Marc, Montmorin, and Napoleon himself.

so... here the is new Story!

The new Story
In a country name Annam Quang Trung of Phu Xuan & Nguyen Anh Of Gia Dinh. Claim themself Le Diet Trinh Dai Nguyen Soai -last Loyalty General of Le Dynasty. They both became trusted by the people & became kings later on. Quang Trung 1788-1892, Gia long 1802-1820. Note: They are NOT allies but Mortal Enemies.

Game Play
just like in another arena u have to fight you an enemy to the death and protect your king from Being killed but...
You Can choose being Loyal to your King or felt in love with the enemy male/female Commander. And even start a new Nation with him or her. all u need is to kill the dungeon boss and get the silver Key. (Noted only female enter the Dungeon and asks others to marry her.) by typing -I choose player one(two) to be my husband.

be careful by doing that u cant revive your hero at your altar anymore, to earn extra life u have to
obtain the 5 gems
List of Matz(the 5 gem): Topaz, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Amethyst
You need all five gem in 1 single hero inventory.
get all 4 gems from the enemy commanders. And an emerald from legendary hero Truong Tan Buu (you can find him wonder in the forest). after get all 5 gems you also gain an Imperial seal (a powerful item to summon stronger troops without using any mana)
Tip
If you want mana or healing potion you could buy it from a noodle stand(street noodle soup seller) and there are 10-12 street noodle stands all over the map if need space just throws them away. you can buy them back Later.

All thanks to the Following People
~~~RMX~~~
Dark_Dragon
-BerzekeR-
Palaslayer
BerZeKeR
Msaeed28
Yixx
aaron
Jerry
Diep thanh
Vngame.com
& Blizzard Entertainment
with out them I am no body (SaoThan07)

Keywords:
Kungfu Arena viet nam heroes Rommance Age of Empire 3 Annam glory gia long nguyen hue quang trung china Asia legend dynasty eternal
Contents

Imperial Commander - Area of Romance (Map)

Reviews
01:01, 22nd Aug 2013 Orcnet: no changes
Level 16
SaoThan07 said:
His son Prince Nguyen Phuc Canh. he is the one who sign Versailles treaty 1887 with french. and dining with King Louis 16th along with Armand Marc, Montmorin, and Napoleon him self.

Neither The Treaty of Versailles of 1919 nor The Treaty of Versailles of 1871 mention anything about Nguyen Phuc Canh.

Furthermore, King Louis XVI died in 1793 and Napoleon "him self" died in 1821. I wonder how they can be around to dine. Now the best part is that Prince Nguyen Phuc Canh himself died in 1801. So I reckon you are talking about an alternate timeline?

SaoThan07 said:
The new Story
In a country name Annam Quang Trung of Phu Xuan & Nguyen Anh Of Gia Dinh. Claim them self Pho Le Diet Trinh Dai Nguyen Soai -last Loyalty General of Le Dynasty. They both became trusted by the people & became Kings laster on. Quang Trung 1788-1892, Gia long 1802-1820.

King Gia Long overthrown the Tay Son Dynasty and founded the Nguyen Dynasty. Quang Trung is dead at that time and I am not really sure how they come to be best buds and stuffs judging from the fact that they are, well, enemies.

Do whatever you want with your map, just please don't distort our Vietnamese history. At the very least, provide a legitimate reason for you to play around with historical events and figures freely like that.

Last edited:
Presentation
Good job for having a good description on Hive :)
But Screenshot is on demand, don't spoil the story, and fix the grammar and use capitalization more properly. And show us features

2/5

Gameplay
I have a hard time understanding the gameplay, first, you did give people choice, but the hard thing is that people would rather go with empire as without empire they pretty much screwed.

Next, some spells are broken, improper hotkey, wrong tooltip Bla Bla.
Also, I don't like the way you use figures on a historical events and modify them freely, but that's personal (I agree with Doomlord).

Also, some skills are OP it seems.

2/5

Terrain
Not so bad, but it's a bit bad placement, the terrain is not beautiful or anything at all, it's just lame to look at, at least you use Dalaran Tiles which I like, but that's personal, many people won't find it amusing anyway.

2/5

Under Construction

Final Rating : 2/5
Vote : Rejection

Level 30
Good thing there are historians who know more of this map, really SaoThan07 you don't listen to us about what needs changes still you upload the similar map :(

Couldn't you be more attentive in improvement and more to changes? that will help you out with the many problems we keep encountering and that is bad for a map.

by the way if u say all the toon have 1 OP ability I my self forgive you. for exp u may think that the Governor Le Van Duyet or the Kungfu Maid bui Thi Xuan are the weak one. WRONG! THE SOUL OF JUSTICE IS VERY POWERFUL of governor is very powerful. HE ALSO GAIN TON OF HEALTH AFTER USING IT TOO. BUT ALL THE OTHER COULD 1 HIT HIM WHEN HIS HEATH BELOW 30%.(that movement only last 3-5sec) AND THE KUNGFU MAID can jump around and kill all the troop then summon other maids to kill her enemy. her also can get in the forbidden city before the raid started and loot the silver all good stuff. at my point of view this is a very fair game. and both side have all same heroes. i guest u never have all 8 people to test it out for real. and the treaty i talking about it is about 1787 and at that time all three are alive :). by the way player 1 must all away be red
or some spell lost it colorful affect. dont test by your self find a friend or two and using unit share control to test all 8 toon at once. and Gia Long did marry princess Ngoc Binh of the Le Dynasty too she also the wife Canh Thinh a tay son lord at Phu xuan. and his queen Tong Thi Lan also having a childhood love with a Tay son General. well... 1 time in naval battle a big river naval battle Gia long troop almost losing the battle to tay son and then Tong Thi Lan stand up and hit the war Drum like Crazy and the troop feel encourage and start wining Lan only stop when her saw her lover on the other side of the river. not mention that many generals of Gia Long surrender to tay son or generals Tay son surrender to Gia Long but still loyal to their old master is countless. other web page already approve my map so what the heck?