• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Imperial Gaurd Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im looking to get some of the imperial gaurd buildings such as the feild command and barracks... im looking to use them for my map. i will provide screenshots in the near future.

Level 2
here are the Pics i got.. however the picture for the Battle Command and the Regemental Command could not be found... which are upgrades to the building in the Command.Jpg Picture.

Attachments

• command.jpg
    command.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 810
  • inf_command.jpg
    inf_command.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 586
  • mech_command.jpg
    mech_command.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 119
  • tactica.jpg
    tactica.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 128
  • Valk3.jpg
    Valk3.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 155
Level 4
The Imperial Guard don't really have structures apart from certain fortress worlds in which they are already established, but mostly they are Munitorium buildings or hospitals.

Level 2
you are right... however they did have some in the DOW comp games... i figured they would make pretty cool buildings for the games i made... specially since it would not be fair to only give them valkyries as their entire base

Level 2
i could... however i was just hoping to get some of these buildings that ive gathered pictures for... including the valkyrie... i dont expect anyone to jump on this... however if somone would... i would be greatful and would give rep and so on and so forth...

Level 2
i have leaders.. however they are used to give buffs... not to requisition more troops

i just pulled them off the net...

and i think its just a model... why do you ask?

Level 2
is anyone even checking on this anymore? or have you all just stated that i should settle for the advice, which i have been this is just a prefered item, and are not even bothering with it

Level 2
those are pretty sweet warhunter.... and i was defenatly looking for a drop pod... so after your map is released id gladly put that into my map... and give you full credit of coarse.

Level 2
good point... just send me the word whenever.... now i just need somone to make a valkyrie and ill be able to send in backup

Status
Not open for further replies.