• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] im trying to make a drop system..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
well.. i did a trigger that i currently want to drop random item from 4 items in a variable..
i did 99% drop and it still drops only once then stops the drops.. its like it just disables the trigger... heres the trigger:

Events:
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions:
(Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Random level 1 creep unit-type)
Actions:
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Random integer number between 0 and 100) Less than or equal to 99

Then - Actions

Item - Create Level1_Item[(Random integer number between 1 and 4)] at (Position of (Dying unit))

Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((The + (Name of (Dying unit))) + ( has dropped a + (Name of (Last created item))))

Else - Actions

NOTE: i did another trigger with the
Set Level1_Item[1] = Claws of Attack +15
Set Level1_Item[2] = Kelen's Dagger of Escape
Set Level1_Item[3] = Assassin's Blade
Set Level1_Item[4] = Frostguard

please help me.. its realy important for my map...

Level 10
First of all, put
  • tags around your code.
  • Second, your problem lies on this line: (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Random level 1 creep unit-type)
  • It is not checking if the unit type of the dying unit is a level one creep, it is picking a random level one creep and checking if those unit types match. The odds that this trigger ever fires are low.

Level 11
oh.. so.. how do i do that if a level 1 unit dies it happends? :/ im trying to make that if you kill
the monsthr ___ and the monsther ___ and ___ and so on.. you get those items...
just like the item list with units... so i thought of making it with levels :/ but i guess it wont work..

Status
Not open for further replies.