• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I'm trying to create a HeroArena...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to create a hero arena where you can add your own heroes.
All you need to do is create a hero in World Editor and send it to me at kungisans_WC©inbox.lv.

Hero Requierments:
- 3 skils, each 5 level
- 1 ultimate skill, 3 level (5. skill is attribute bonus)
- Description of the hero
- Please don't use JASS, use only triggers
- Atributes must be together 60 :) 30 strenght, 15 agility, 15 inteligence)
- Atributes per level must be 6 (Exemple: 3 strenght, 1.5 agility, 1.5 inteligence)

I already have 3 heroes, but I need atleast 12 to play the game

P.S Idea was from Essermin :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
Hero

if you already need a hero i will send you one; maybe i need a some time but i will try to make a good one (sry but im not the best world-editor-user):grin:

Level 13
Might I suggest you just make the heros? You cant import custom object data to a map without overriding your current custom object data. That means you're going to end up CnP which will mess up unit's spell assignments and your entire map will be a big blob of mess. Anyway, just a suggestion. Besides, asking multiple people to submit different heros will probably end up creating balance issues. Try just asking for hero suggestions, you'll prolly get alot more feedback too. :wink:

Level 7
i'd like a Diablo guy, as heroi san says, just follow from this data:

Diablo - Lord Of Destruction MDL: Diablo

Skills

Bone Cage: 10 levels, every level increases duration by 15.
Tooltip: Diablo conjures a pile of bones and they cage around 1 enemy for (XXX) seconds.
Starts at: 15 seconds.
Ends at: 150 seconds.
CD: 0.10

Red Lightning: 10 levels, every level increases damage by 100 and bounce by 1.
Tooltip: Diablos old favourite skill, bounces up to (XX) targets dealing (XXXXX) damage per target.
Starts at: 100 damage bouncing once.
Ends at: 10k damage and bouncing 10 times.
CD: 20 secs

Diabolical Meteor: 10 levels, every level increases damage by 150 and splash by 75.
Tooltip: Diablo sends down a crashing meteor to deal (XXXXX) and (XXXX) splash damage.
Starts at: 150 damage and 75 splash damage.
Ends at: 150k damage and 7500 splash damage.
CD: 10

Ulti:
Demonic Summoning: 3 levels, every level increases the summons by two.
Tooltip: Diablo summons (X) amount of Angels From Hell.
Starts at: Two Angels.
Ends at: Six Angels.
CD: 5 mins

They should have 1000 damage and 10k hp per level if thats ok
you choose his stats
i'll give you links to the 2 main models
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=4852&sid= <--- Diablo - Main Hero
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=4727&sid= <--- Angel Of Darkness - Demonic Summoning

Last edited:
Level 3
I will give credits for the creator of the hero ofcourse
And it's not like I couldn'T create heroes my self it's just, I want people to play with their own heros so that they won't say things like: "This Hero Sux", "The spells are usless" etc.

Please don't post your Ideas but send the ready hero to my E-mail...

P.S. And there won't be damage 10000... I hate owerpowered maps.

U all can't read, do u?

READ BETWEEN THE LINES, and if u want to spend time on a hero: he can gain full credits (since he made the map, and doesn't need to create a hero).
Notice that he made one post ?
This is just lame, and should be closed.

I made 1 post because i don't have Internet at home!
And my english isn't so good. (I'm from Latvia)

Level 7
And it's not like I couldn'T create heroes my self it's just, I want people to play with their own heros so that they won't say things like: "This Hero Sux", "The spells are usless" etc.
If you want to create a good map, use your own judgment rather then listening to the cries of others. No matter what you do, the 12-year-olds on Bnet are always going to whine and complain about one thing or another. Instead of makeing a map to satisfy the wants and desires of others, make a map that YOU would enjoy playing.

Level 3
If you want to create a good map, use your own judgment rather then listening to the cries of others. No matter what you do, the 12-year-olds on Bnet are always going to whine and complain about one thing or another. Instead of makeing a map to satisfy the wants and desires of others, make a map that YOU would enjoy playing.

Yea sure I created some maps for me to enjoy :grin:
And I can't, no one can, satisfy the desires of others.

And better stop posting shit here and send me something.:smile:

Level 3
ok ok:sad:
I'm new in these forums, and I hate reading rules.

And I would be thankfull if some1 realy would create a hero and send it to me not just say what I'v posted wrong or something like that

BTW It's my birthday I turned 16. Yeaaaah

Last edited:
Level 7
After reading your last few posts, I think you are just being lazy and cannot make up your own Hero ideas.

But I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Anything new or interesting in this Hero Arena that makes it different from the others? What is the gameplay like?

Level 3
After reading your last few posts, I think you are just being lazy and cannot make up your own Hero ideas.

But I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Anything new or interesting in this Hero Arena that makes it different from the others? What is the gameplay like?

Da xuij:angry: znajet vi zajebalji suki uze 4ista mudaki nemozete sozdat gerojev is otslats ih mne na e-mail mudaki tupariliji. kak kakaja igra? igra norm!

The arena is a deathmatch the main goal is to get the requiered points which will be picked at the begining ny the Host (Player1)
You get points for killing creeps and heroes, also there will be special events , minigames in which all players will compete and earn points for wining and lose them for loosing in an event!
The damage's won't be 100000.... the max level is 30, no tomes!

AND IT'S DIFERENT BECAUSE YOU ALL SO COOL MAP MAKERS CAN SEND ME YOUR HEROES AND I WILL PUT THEM IN MY MAP.

And about the lazy part yes I'm FAT AND LAZY just send some heroes already ZBZBZB!

I'm sorry for the bad English but i want to sleep, it's my birthday and I haven't slep all night and it's 6 a.m.

Last edited:
"zajebalji ja tebe! nismo tupariliji!" this is gonna get you some baaaad reputation. Mods, first neg rep him for writing in non english language and then neg rep him for swearing (yea im serbian but i understand things like "zajebalji". and because it's not nice to be lazy and because of that request things. "hi im skinner i need skin but im to lazy"

and happy birthday btw ;)

Level 8
Nows my time to cover my tracks! I was acting all n00bish when I said "I HATE MODS" by apologizing because mr. Wolverabid asked me too. but Truely. I do hate mods. they are annoying and most abuse their powers. To all mods that I respect, congrats ^_^

Zealot:
-Time Shackles = The Zealot places his enemies in a time barrier and sets it on fast forward. As time goes on (about 10 years a second) within the barrier, the enemy starts to get old and die (losing hp over time) The base skill would be entangling roots ... just change the stats and the animation to the Mass Teleport (caster) animation.
-Blink-E spell.
-(place time spell here)
-Time Stop (just use search for "how to make a time stop spell" and you'll find it. there you go...

Last edited:
Level 3
1. About the swearing: I was realy pissed off by some guys in the e-cafe so thogt noone will understand it (next time it wil be in Latvian not Russian) (n), and fck the rules! but sorry.
2. About the ''lazy but'' part, if you can't cr8 your hero then your the lazy one, you have time to write this stuff but haven't time to cr8 it!

3. I Forgot what i was going to say, it's hard to write from a cell phone!

Level 19
kungisans, please get manners omg ...
And do I really need to report a thread where flaming/chat has begon?
GET TO THE SUBJECT and not to the chat!
2. About the ''lazy but'' part, if you can't cr8 your hero then your the lazy one, you have time to write this stuff but haven't time to cr8 it!
In the end you see after so much days, nobody is creating a hero for you. Create your own heroes and use the idea's of people. IT IS at least your map and that reason should be enough.

Level 7
p.s. Thnx for the greate reputation I love red color :thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up:
Just as a warning from a fellow fourm member, you can get banned for talk like that.

Anyway, I'll test you'r map out and see how good it is. Then I'll edit this post and state my opinion.

Edit: I found several problems with the map:

-Enter/Exit system is bugged since it dose not work for all players.
-You used the same old default creeps.
-You can attack creep spawns from the center.
-Creeps can spawn on walls, rendering them immovable and in the case of Melee units unable to attack.
-The mini-game was not very interesting and penalizeing the looseing player is too harsh.
-Only 4 heros.
-Low variety of items.
-The item shops were gay; they didn't make any sence.
-If a player leaves, no message pops up saying so and his Hero remains in the game.

1/5. You need to spend alot more time on this map. Add more Heros (get off your butt and design them yourself!) and also add more items.

Last edited:
Level 3
yeah i found most off those problems and fixed them, also added a dialog to choose the exp rate at the begining.
about the getting out of the center: i used the waygate ability so u get out not kilcking on the circle, but issuing to walk directly to the fighting zone. (btw i 'fixed' it)
THE minigame sux i know.
the heroes and items will be more this was just a test version

I have already fixed some problems:
- No escaping from the battles (only 10 sec after attackin/attacked you can enter the safe zone)
- No more creep spawns on walls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.