• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

The Dungeon of Eldubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello.

I am creating a map called The Dungeon of Eldubs/TDoE. The name will be probably changed later but now it is this. My map is a rpg map with no save codes. Maybe will implement later.

At this stage i need only a good triggerer for my project. This is my first big project, had many smal before but this is supposed to be huge. I started today and have accomplished so far.

Heroes (Players)

Captain Strenght hero
Skills
Sword Stab
Does minor damage.
Shield Profiency
Adds minor defence and in later stages reflects some damage to the enemy.

Summoner Intelligence hero
Skills
Summon Water Elemental
Summons more and more powerfull Elementals in future levels of the skill.

Monsters (AI)
Minor Draenei level 1
Lesser Draenei level 2

So, i am searching for a triggerer if you are interested in this project contact me or just post here.

Regards
Eldubs

Status
Not open for further replies.