• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Insect War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Warcraft III Insect War

It will be small campaign, where insects fight with other races. In each chapter will appear new race to fight with.

HEROES

models_5901_screenshot.jpg

Primary attribute - Agility
# Starting Strenght - 1
# Starting Agility - 4
# Starting Inteligence - 2
HP - 125
Mana - 80
Attack - 6-16
Defence - 1
Abilities :
# Locust Agility
LvL 1 - 20% evade
LvL 2 - 40% evade
LvL 3 - 60% evade
# Absorb Blood (triggered)
Locust absorbs enemy's blood over 10 seconds and every second drains 10% enemy's HP. If locust dies, ability will be canceled.
LvL 1 - max enemy level 3
LvL 2 - max enemy level 6
LvL 3 - max enemy level 10
# Blight (triggered)
Locust creates blight at targeted area. If enemy steps on it, he will turns to zombie to fight for you and blight will disappear. Max count of blights - 3.
LvL 1 - max enemy level 3, area - 256
LvL 2 - max enemy level 4, area - 512
LvL 3 - max enemy level 5, area - 768
# Blood Explosition (ultimate, triggered)
Locust explodes and deals [absorbed blood x 2] damage in range of 300.

models_5915_screenshot.jpg

Primary attribute - Strenght
# Starting Strenght - 4
# Starting Agility - 3
# Starting Inteligence - 1
HP - 190
Mana - 55
Attack - @-@
Defence - 2
Abilities :
:confused:

FEATURES

stomach.jpg

In this campaign units and heroes don't have inventories. They have stomach (replaces inventory). Also heroes have ability "Food Digestion". It can convert all food from stomach to blood.

In the beginning you will have your hero and three eggs. If hero dies, you will need to select egg from which you want to revive your hero. But beware! Some enemies can destroy your eggs. When eggs expire, defeat message will be displayed.

Last edited:
Level 10
The stomach inventory idea reminds me of the combination idea. Does anyone know how to work the combination inventory idea (stacking items and making it so that when 2 items are put together, another item takes their place).
Anyways, interesting map. I like the spawn idea, though kamakazi players might not like it. I'm hooked.

Level 9
landmine its called a recipe system. Their all over the place, just search for one.
And i love the stomach idea, +rep.

-Bane

Level 2
Cool map idea I MAY have an ability for the fly maybe it can lay eggs that spawb really weak flies (just a suggestion) anyway awesome idea with stomach +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.