• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm sorry (Last chapter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
It's been several times I said this to the public. But I hope this is going to be the last one.

As the time goes by, I have realized so many stupid things I have done around here. I was being way too selfish to think that my resources are perfect. I always took criticisms as attempt to humiliate my resources. Now that I have realized, when I place my perspective as a 'customer' then I can realize that actually I'm doing the same thing when I suggest criticisms: I offer some points that I want to see from a resource. But the worst thing is that I always responded to those criticisms aggressively. Yeah, that was a fatal mistake of mine.

I also defended some other stupid points and ideas like, 'visual' is too exaggerated on every map. Now that I have found that nowadays game developers are mostly focusing on the visual and the realness of their games, it literally proves that my point was totally wrong! I'm sorry for fellas terrainers ;)

I don't want to be seen as neither bad nor aggressive person. No, no, no, for real, I'm not that kind of person. Now I just can hope to undone all of those mistakes, but sadly I can't. What I can do now is to create this thread, to say, by all manners, I am sorry.

And I'm sorry too for being so dramatic here, I know this thread sounds a bit ridiculous. And I know, probably you have no problem with my attitude, it doesn't even bother you! But I just always feel guilty and I feel that I need to say sorry at least for the last time.

Level 24
You know, everyone has their attitudes, some are good, smart, stupid, reckless, helpfull, bad etc. (mine is reckless)
But if you can think clearly on what you gonna do, and thought of it right, it will be your right choice, :)

its ok mostly no one cares
and I'm one of them XD

Shit happens sometimes and you gotta cope up with it and move one.

..........took my line.........:/
(just kidding, its everyones lines)

I used to have a bad attitude some time to time.
I think I'm over that but it happens to a lot of us when we want to make the best out of our resources and didn't end up getting the gratitude we wanted.

Although you can just learn to not care eventually at all and just realize that your just doing it because you enjoy creating resources or just like dwelling around here. :p

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
I used to have a bad attitude some time to time.
I think I'm over that but it happens to a lot of us when we want to make the best out of our resources and didn't end up getting the gratitude we wanted.

Although you can just learn to not care eventually at all and just realize that your just doing it because you enjoy creating resources or just like dwelling around here. :p

Exactly! Perfect point there!

Status
Not open for further replies.