• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warkeys last version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Warkeys last version? [Solved]

Hi guys, i'm not sure this topic is on the right place. i'm sorry for my bad english, it's not my original language.

I'm back on Warcraft 3, and i tried to modify the hotkeys for the game. I search a tool to edit them, and i used warkeys. But there is some strange incoherence, like wrong pictures, wrong buttons... so i think it's not the great version.

Do you know a nice tool to edit hotkey on warcraft III frozen throne? Where can i get it?

Thank you very much for your help, and sorry for my bad english...

Last edited:
Level 25
Not to be the rude guy, but your previous post was in 2009 and it said that you didn't know english good then too. Learn english, it's not that hard. Sure it has some weird grammar rule skips from time to time but since the world is becoming more and more global, knowing a language that more or less is one of the "primary" languages will help you a lot.
I'm a swede, so it's not my original language either.

Ontopic: Have you tried this version? It says it was last updated 4 March, so it should probably work for you.

Level 1
Well, i'm learning english ^^ But i'm not really good with it anyway. I make the effort to speak English where many francophones do not, even if I do some grammar and I do not have a very good vocabulary. I apologize for my English to be polite, not by laziness. But no offense, dude.

Thank you for your link, i will try it right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.