• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Im really sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
[16-11-14]
Chatmods.png
Joe-black-5: http://www.hiveworks...-126277/#post1108697 :/ what the hell is wrong with this generation

seconded.

dude ... seriously ...
why are you even on your computer when your grandma died?

Level 26
I remember a story about a thirteen year old autistic child that stole his dad's credit card and car keys and drove all the way to the airport, then managing to get past airplane security enough to take two trips. And I remember thinking "Gee, sure glad I'm not that kid's dad."

Level 18
I remember a story about a thirteen year old autistic child that stole his dad's credit card and car keys and drove all the way to the airport, then managing to get past airplane security enough to take two trips. And I remember thinking "Gee, sure glad I'm not that kid's dad."

That requires some skills :O

[16-11-14]
Chatmods.png
Joe-black-5: http://www.hiveworks...-126277/#post1108697 :/ what the hell is wrong with this generation

seconded.

dude ... seriously ...
Do we have to start the thread this way? D:
What would you do?

[16-11-14]
Chatmods.png

seconded.

dude ... seriously ...

agreed but you dont have to be so mean :)

3 of my grandparents died in the last 3 years. so sad.

i think you should just go and have a good cry. forget about the internet for a day and just cry to get it outta way

Level 3
My bot-dog died 2 years ago from a van hitting him on the ribs.

Funny thing is, that van is my sister's friend's van.

He died such a sudden death. I had him for 4.5 years already.

At the same time, I was a known spammer in a forum. Always been flamed and etc.

I posted a thread about it right about the death. People that knew me well to be a spammer there but felt bad.

But, anyway, you know the difference between this thread and mine?

The person that you lost isn't a dog. You can't just tell anybody about it and think that it wouldn't matter for your loved one to care. You don't own her, so you got to be careful to whom you say it to.

And she's more significant than a dog. Don't forget about that. People will find a RIP dog thread to be okay, but a RIP person ain't. It's just such a too personal thing to say.

BTW, this forum is the worst place to talk about this. Seriously, some people here are 4chans.

Level 26
Seriously, some people here are 4chans.
4chan is a website. It's not a person, and there isn't more than one of it. I'm assuming you mean there are people here that frequent 4chan, and, even if there were, this isn't a site that would allow the insensitivity you're probably expecting from its average user. Though current moderation seems to suggest otherwise. Nevertheless, I would agree that the internet is the last place you should be looking for sincerity in any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.