• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm playing with the Frag Dolls right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm playing with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 with Spectra FD and a bunch of other people right now on Xbox Live, in a private match. It is awesome, I just got the game winning kill too. The thing is, the person I got the game winning kill on was Spectra FD, so I beat the Frag Dolls. For those of you who don't know who the Frag Dolls are, they are a girls only online gaming club that is sponsored by Ubisoft. This is so much fun.

edit
Two more Frag Dolls joined later in the game!

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Someone is a little too proud of himself.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Just 'cause you beat a sponsored player doesn't mean you're awesome. I'm just saying that, considering you made an entire thread about your decisive action in a game of Modern Failfare 2, you're a little too proud of yourself. I don't send in a news article to the local newspaper every time I beat one of the best sponsored DotA players either. Actually I don't tell anyone, it's just a game.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Woah, that new intel really strengthens my claim that you are way too proud of yourself. :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's exactly what I'm saying, MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.