• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dare to play Hide and Seek alone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Although i believe i spirits and *draneis*ahem... i mean aliens..
Me and some of my friends have seen a spirit..

It was a night at the hotel, our class was going on a trip to a countryside, our room was located near a median sized lake. Sometimes we saw a man near that lake with a kid.. and dropping him inside and that kid drowned.. it repeated for 3 days until at 6:30, we saw that event again, we got so annoyed we rushed off, we shone our torches at it, we had 3 boys(+1 including me) and 3 girls, we saw nothing, that night we heard the girls scream next door, our coach, and a couple of girls and boys ran and opened their doors, they were curled up , they said they saw a "little boy" that came out of their bathroom soaking wet, my coach checked the bathroom and saw nothing but a piddle of water, that night we saw that boy at the lake, then we saw him turn to face us then dissapered, i was fascinated so did 2 of my roomates, but the 3rd kept saying "poppycoc(k)"{dont want to be rude}

So guys i am aksing whether this is hallucination.. or a real spirit!!!

Level 17
Although i believe i spirits and *draneis*ahem... i mean aliens..
Me and some of my friends have seen a spirit..

It was a night at the hotel, our class was going on a trip to a countryside, our room was located near a median sized lake. Sometimes we saw a man near that lake with a kid.. and dropping him inside and that kid drowned.. it repeated for 3 days until at 6:30, we saw that event again, we got so annoyed we rushed off, we shone our torches at it, we had 3 boys(+1 including me) and 3 girls, we saw nothing, that night we heard the girls scream next door, our coach, and a couple of girls and boys ran and opened their doors, they were curled up , they said they saw a "little boy" that came out of their bathroom soaking wet, my coach checked the bathroom and saw nothing but a piddle of water, that night we saw that boy at the lake, then we saw him turn to face us then dissapered, i was fascinated so did 2 of my roomates, but the 3rd kept saying "poppycoc(k)"{dont want to be rude}

So guys i am aksing whether this is hallucination.. or a real spirit!!!

Probablities:
1. You met a real tormented soul... a Real horror. You were lucky to be alive! Also, this proves that Ghosts are real.
2. You were hallucinating. (Such as your friends) The dark night and Critter sounds created a full hallucination.
3. You thought the Hive members know less than a Monkey, and you Lied everything here.

To me, [2] and [3] (Mostly [3], no offense) are likely.

Level 9
Hahah u knew it! I was jus kidding!
Anyways i do believe in ghosts

I would like to try this out... but im living near family members and homies who are so superstitious that any slight movenment who sent them into prayers, one said that he had seen a lycan... such supersttious guys... and right now 1 of my homies carryig a candle into his room for some dang rituals!

Level 9
Once i recorded floppie, my cute little doggie playing and i heard another sound that aeems to come out of nowhere, i showed it to my homies, one of them said that a "spirit" wants to do harm to you, then when i was sleeping, he came in with a candle and put an axe through my mirror, when i woke up, he sat there showing me that my.mirrior has that spirit and asid he eradicated it, all i did was scream at him for smashing my mirror..

Level 8
I dont really believe in these stuff :/ One day there was a sound coming from outside and it sounded like a whisper and it kept coming and I got scared a lot. Then I closed the window and it ended. After that, nothing really happened :/ Seriously, these stuff are creepy, but not realistic ;)

Level 17
these stuff are creepy, but not realistic ;)

Anxiety is not logical, but it feels real :/ and we respond to that, no matter how logical we are.

As for myself, one day I was studying in my room, Alone at home, only with my sleepy dog. I was studying when I heard a tenor voice saying:
"I will finish you, Jedi!"
It was my mask (Darth'Maul mask, Star wars reference) that My parents bought me when I was 9. It could talk when a certain button was Pushed.
I thought it was pushed due to my commode being cramped. I had a goosebump and it ended. After 10 Minutes, again that creepy voice :0
That kept looping for about an hour, until I was mad and I opened my Commode, only to see the mask staring at me, Saying: "I am the Seth's hand!"
I was soooo scared... Then I remembered that these things are
pure bullshit. Then I picked the mask and turned the sounds off.
Funny, right?

50% off-topic: Vampires were a myth in ancient Greece. However, on the attack of "Black death", the grave-diggers who were, well, "Re-digging" Graves (Yeah, so much dead bodies and less ground. what should they do but this?) they saw The dead bodies bigger, with little blood running out from their mouth. They were scared and they Impaled the bodies so they cannot rise from the graves.
Poor little minded grave-diggers AND poorer souls :(

Level 8
Anxiety is not logical, but it feels real :/ and we respond to that, no matter how logical we are.

Anxiety is more of a scientefic thing, but these souls and stuff sound more like religious stuff. Besides, anxiety is an emotion, somebody can have an emotion, but this, getting possessed and hearing souls and shit like that, they are just so ''unbelieveable''.

Level 22
Anxiety is more of a scientefic thing, but these souls and stuff sound more like religious stuff. Besides, anxiety is an emotion, somebody can have an emotion, but this, getting possessed and hearing souls and shit like that, they are just so ''unbelieveable''.
well, It does sound like that but belief systems had been found since megalithic period, if i remember correctly. This kind of belief isn't like religions and stuff but more to spirits of the ancestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.