• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

combining item to make unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please help me to make this trigger base on this condition

NB : sorry if i have LONG req :vw_sad:

1.the player character take an item dropped from monster of type Body Part [This system is take some part to make a Doll]

2. but if the item from the same type (example head part) it cannot take any item of type head part, i know the sound is like another
RPG map that not allow you to bring 2 weapon/2 armor in your inventory

3. than if all of the part (head, body, hand, foot) bring to the maker, the maker sell item like recipe to make the doll but not a recipe for single item, because it can use for all part type
example : if the player bring item not from same type like : head of jungle, gloves of night, body of water, foot of shadow it will make a random common doll
but if from the same item type like head of jungle, foot of jungle, gloves of jungle, body of jungle it will make a rare jungle doll if it bring to the maker [if in adventure RPG map it is like 1 set armor effect, but if me it's 1 set part to make a rare doll]
also if we have 1 set of water/night/shadow and you can named the doll [we will get a skill to summon the doll from the doll we make]

the condition up here is ^ the brief version but my true wish (long condition) is down here V :ogre_haosis:

1. the player character take an item dropped from monster of type Body Part [This RPG systen is take some part to make a Doll/robot]

2. but if the item from the same type (example head part) it cannot take any item of type head part, i know the sound is like another
RPG map that not allow you to bring 2 weapon/2 armor in your inventory

3. than if all of the part (head, body, hand, foot) bring to the maker, the maker sell item like recipe to make the doll but not a recipe for single item, because it can use for all part type
example : if the player bring item not from same type head of jungle, gloves of night, body of water, foot of shadow it will make a random common doll
but if from the same item type like head of jungle, foot of jungle, gloves of jungle, body of jungle it will make a rare jungle doll if it bring to the maker [if in adventure RPG map it is 1 set armor effect, but if me 1 set part to make a rare doll]
also if we have 1 set of water/night/shadow and you can named the doll

4. oh yeah... the doll in here can level up, and we can have up to 3 doll, and every doll we make will make an skill to summon the doll that we make and if we click it again, it will unsummon
because the doll can level up, have HP, MANA and you can't summon 2 doll in the same time so i have some example :
we have 2 doll (example) the doll 1 is level 5, the doll 2 is still new (level 1), when you summon the doll 1 (lvel 10), than you summon the doll 2(lvl 1), the doll 1 will gone, and will change with doll 2, but if you change to doll 1 again, the doll 1 still lvl 10, and if the doll HP reach 0 (i mean Die)
it cannot be summon again, and the skill to summon it is gone (1 doll have they own skill to summon)
every unit only can bring 3 doll, if we want to bring another doll, 1 of 3 doll we bring must we put in doll storage by write -storage (doll number)

5. and 1 more thing, in this map i have 2 type doll : Normal DOLL [Normal doll is like the common, uncommon, rare, epic doll what easy to get the part (drop chance 25-100)]
and BANDOLL [bandoll is like legend doll that the part is hard to get (chance 1-10% and only drop from bosses)
if the normal doll hurt, it only drain our Mana to recover, but if the doll is bandoll it will drain our HP and mana to recover it,

just help me with the summarized condition outside of the "my true wish"
so, can you guys help me?? i know my request is not simple to do, but Please...

and sorry for my bad english, grammar, and to complicate word... because i hard to detail it...

i very apologize

Level 29
first one is how to remove the multiple item. im not really sure if i picked the right condition. ( i hate gui lol )
  • drop same items
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to urItem
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)))) Equal to urItem
    • Actions
      • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Triggering unit)
second is to create the random doll
  • create items
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type arms)) Equal to arms
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type body)) Equal to body
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type foot)) Equal to foot
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type head)) Equal to head
    • Actions
      • -------- make the random integer the max amount of dolls u have and put dolls into the array in a map initilization trigger --------
      • Hero - Create randomDollArray[(Random integer number between 1 and 10)] and give it to (Triggering unit)

Level 2
first one is how to remove the multiple item. im not really sure if i picked the right condition. ( i hate gui lol )
  • drop same items
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to urItem
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)))) Equal to urItem
    • Actions
      • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Triggering unit)
second is to create the random doll
  • create items
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type arms)) Equal to arms
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type body)) Equal to body
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type foot)) Equal to foot
      • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type head)) Equal to head
    • Actions
      • -------- make the random integer the max amount of dolls u have and put dolls into the array in a map initilization trigger --------
      • Hero - Create randomDollArray[(Random integer number between 1 and 10)] and give it to (Triggering unit)

Ow... but the trigger to drop the same item must be 1 trigger every 1 item, or can be combine using "if" trigger???

Can you tell me what variable you use to create the max doll and to random the doll create?? Because I can't understand what do you mean with "...put doll into array"
Sorry, im newbie...

Level 29
go to variable editor and u can see the array box when u create a new variable. click that then store each doll that u have to array indexes ( these randomDollArray[1]) the one is the index. so ur first doll put into number 1 ur second put into number 2 and so on. then lets say u have 10 dolls like the example it will look like this.
here is an example trigger for ur dolls. note: i did not make doll items i just selected any items
  • doll variables
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set randomDollArray[1] = Thunder Lizard Egg
      • Set randomDollArray[2] = Horn of Cenarius
      • Set randomDollArray[3] = Key of Three Moons
      • Set randomDollArray[4] = Talisman of the Wild
      • Set randomDollArray[5] = Skull of Gul'dan
      • Set randomDollArray[6] = Sun Key
      • Set randomDollArray[7] = Health Stone
      • Set randomDollArray[8] = Red Drake Egg
      • Set randomDollArray[9] = Mask of Death
      • Set randomDollArray[10] = Horn of the Clouds
now when u call the create function the random variable will be from 1 to 10 and thus it will give the item that corresponds w the random integer picked to the unit. so if 3 is the random integer it will give the unit Key of Three Moons. in my example

Status
Not open for further replies.