• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

im new, so lets introduce our selves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok
im just a dude who does gaphis and skins.
i do play warcraft3, though im in new newzeland and dont have a disk. I like to make friends and look at rescources. im ry active in the forum, an i ecourage all you other people to be active too.
well thats all i'll really type about me, later guys.

Level 8
yes welcom to our humble website and im usually active i would be very active if there were more threads worth replying too :p

but could we see some skins also i hear your working on the rotten destiny: guldans vengance im there npc,spell crafter hope you enjoy working with me :D

Level 7
I truly hope you have fun in here...
if you don't, for some reason, have fun, it's not my fault... or is it?
oh, well, I don't care.

Anyways Welcum'!
and I suggest you not to read rules, why?
well, it is boring, annoying, takes too much of your precious time and has no effect on noobs anyways, so don't even bother to read rules... nope, it's not worth it... you don't need to read rules, I'm living proof. I have been survived without any, bans, and gotten only one warning, and I basically asked for it, and it was removed for some bizarre reason, which my beloved :roll: mod wasn't willing to tell me... *sigh*

Level 1
Welcome to Warcraftsear.ch I just started a new account(had old one but forgot its pass -.-;) and i wanna see if my avatar is on right

Status
Not open for further replies.