• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hello im new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello i was seeking for skins and i came here :D.
pretty neat site theres a lot of thing to download

there r pretty good skins n stuff, i used some in my maps. im jealous of everyone lol! who r the bad/good guys here ? :)

Level 16
I can be good or bad, depending on your disposition in the community. If you are bad, you will probably do something like this:
"ima so 1337 u n00b i pwn j00 a$$ so badly!!11!!!1 LoL!!11!!"
If you do something like the following question, searching for the answer a bit beforehand, and not being a spammer, I probably will do something nicer, as long as you post in the right forum.
"Can anyone here help me with this map? I need to know how to make units hidden but restore them after a while. I looked in the tutorial forums but not much helped."
A bit fantasized with the good spelling and question, but at least not like the first. So far, I rate you a 7/10, which gives minor respect.

Make sure you don't post in Site Discussions unless something is really borthering you about the site-- not a member, not a skin, not a stupid question about the editor.

Have fun!

Level 7
I am bad. You really don't wanna mess with me, cause I scan your location, and hunt you down, and twist your neck. Just stay OUT of my way at all times. Ooooh, I'm allready getting mad over this post! You no good piece of **** ******* **** ****!!!!!!

- aaw, pooh! I can't be evil :oops: I just want to be so badly.
Eusira is on the other hand Evil... but he is Lawfull Evil with a dislike for the Chaotic evil beings "or insignificant noobs" as he calls 'em, who spams and flames at random or triggered by tidius events :wink: (that's suggestions for your next essay I'm writing down, Eusira)

Pins is one of the good guys, even tho' he is french :roll: He may have surpressed feelings regarding a skin, but never burst out in a flaming charge. A very Lawfull Good character, no? :wink:

I guess you either pick up the rest if they post in this thread, if it is not indeed disturbed by the Neutral Lawfull graces, HighelfWarfare or DarkShadow or any of the other mighty entities, that roam the forums (whereas some even descend themselves from thier neutrality, and actually chooses to be either good or evil... those you gotta watch out for :wink: )

Eventually you'll find the Chaotic good ppl, or more likely, they'll find you, and you will come to realize the comfortable envirement in our little community ^^

- Welcome, and Boyooka!

Level 9
Well, im kinda in the middle (good AND evil), and you should read the :arrow: rules.

Anyway, perpare for the masses of anyoying people, and the masses of nice people (and a few weird people). Welcome to WC3search...

Level 5
I'm not too sure what I am. I hope I'm considered fairly neutral, but you never know. Hope to see you submitting something to the site, it's always good to see your work appreieciated (hopefully it will be anyways :wink: ). Anyways, welcome to the community.

Level 5
Hey! welcome to the site!
I take sig + avatar requests ince you need some!
I have gotten better btw ppl, those other are just cnp I do my own now...

Level 8
Ahhh Fresh Meat!

Hehehehehee

I would be PsychoMagnataur, or if preferred, PsychoMag (as called by Eusira, presumable because of the 15 letters in PsychoMagnataur. Some players of DnD may call me Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Good, or most commonly True Neutral. I am the self-moderated easy going member of wc3sear.ch, as many people have come to know me. I doubt that anyone really hates PsychoMagnataur,... Edited because of offensive content against Wormskull. DarkShadow

Status
Not open for further replies.