• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm looking for a Spanish to English Translator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hello everyone, my favorite hobby is creating maps for warcraft 3, I create a lot of content, although I only upload the campaigns to the forum.

My main problem right now is my low level of English (I am Spanish), I master it to communicate in person by speaking but my grammar is very bad as is obvious. That is why I need a translator to help me translate the texts from Spanish to English.

I'm already tired of doing it myself and making it look like a 3-year-old had written it. So if there is someone who is interested in collaborating with me by translating the texts, they can contact me privately or by comments on this post.

Right now I am working on updates for the "Bones Scourge" campaign and on a new project called "Azeroth Reborn", I need the translator for the texts of that new project.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.