• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Im looking for 1-2....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Im looking for one or two people to start a new group that will train and do quest together for the most part of the game we are our own raiding group and stuff. Later on we will decide on faction later and as for the realm I dont care this is gonna be my main guy to use so. I think this would be a great experince for us, and maybe even more for since I havent really played that much before i know how to do everything i made a level 16 before but thats it and my card ran out and I lost my cd's. I bought the battle chest set of wow and I got my self 3 cards for free from my friend so im set for a bit so I hope anyone is up for this. I know it would be really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.