• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm bored, must make myself useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Okay, as a Christmas present for you guys, I will be bustin my a$$ makin spells, the only problem is, I don't have any spells to make... So your job is, to provide me with some spell ideas (please no JASS involved, still learning) and I will do them for you. I'm really bored, and got nothing to do... If you are taking your mid-terms, then you know how I feel :p .

Don't hold back, post as many spells as you need made!

Level 10
ok, i have a request. I'm currently working on a firepandraren hero and for his ultimate, i was thinking of making a skill called (flaming bounce". As the name suggests, he is flaming and he bounces. What i want is for you to make a trigger where he bounces a maximum of 12 times in a designated area at random points. Whenever he lands, he'll cast a shockwave and also a flamestirke that immediately subsides, but which leaves the firery ground. That's pretty much it but i want smooth bouncing animation and i also want you to use the panda missile for his model while he's bouncing.

If you finish that then i also want another one

This one's called burnout and is a bit simpler in request.

It will act like shockwave, but what happens is when you target, the panda guy first rolls into a ball, then he starts spinning really fast and making smoke, and then... he rips through in a line, leaving a large fire trail behind him. now, he rolls though unit's, and up to 7 trees (if he hits more than 7 he'll stop) until he reaches the end. I want a variable to store his distance because i want him to be able to bounce off certain objects, such as the edge of the map and a few select units and the distance tracker is to amke sure he still goes the same disatnce, no more no less. The spawned fire trail will burn unit's while it is there, but also i want it to transfer a another burning buff (like what the aboms have, except firery) that will further damage the unit's for a short while and these units will also carry an ability while being burned to transfer a burning buff to yet another group of units for a shorter duration.

These are my two spells that i'd like to have made. You can post them in the abilities section when you finish.

Level 9
Ok ive got a few ideas
Target Dummy
Its an ability taht creates(level of ability x2)units, which then atoumaticly cast taunt so they atract enemies to them so the hero can escape/launch a suprise attack.

Shockblaster
Creates a missle that does(level x 50)damage to every unit in its path to the target, when it hits the target it does(level x 100)damage and creates a (level x 2) second earthquake at the spot targeted (ground).

Spirit Blast

Creates(level x 2)Spirits(wisps)that run over to the nearest unit(s) and explode dealing (levelx10) damage each and drains 100 mana from the affected units.

Ty if you do any of them

Level 7
Okay, I will do the following:

Flaming Bounce
Target Dummy
Shockblaster
Spirit Blast

I will most likely be done with aarkshark's requests first since they are very simple.

As for Drain Pipe's second request, I am not sure I can make him go through trees or increase his movement speed little by little, but I can do everything else, which probably wont be much more than a slightly modified Shockwave.

I will get to work ASAP on these. BTW, my internet on the computer that has WC3 on it has it's internet down right now, I should have it up soon, if not, expect your requests to be slightly delayed.

Nice ideas guys! Keep em' comin'!

Level 7
DrunkenKangaroo said:
I got a noobish Request. All I need is Cleaving Attack with Frost Attack.

Can't you do that just by modifying the frost attack and make it have melee range? That's way to simple for me to do.

Anyways, I finished Shockblast, works pretty good. Will be posted tommorrow or Friday depending on when my uncle is coming to fix my internet problem.

Level 7
Eusira said:
Here's one:
A kind of impale, but also creates a literal wall of frost that slowly melts, or has to be destroyed.

So in other words, you want a Frost Impale, that doesn't stun, just makes a whole bunch of Ice Barriors that have to be destroyed in order for the target to be freed? If it is, I like it, sounds like fun for me :p . The only thing is, I would only be able to do it for the primary target, also, I would like you to tell me how much HP/Defence the Ice Barriers will have and how much negative degen before I start working on it.

Level 10
Never mind on my spells anymore. I was able to replicate the burn-out rolling technique from a similar spell i had made a long time ago. As for the flaming bounce, it would end up being too much of a hastle to do so you don't need to do it.

Level 7
Guys, all of your spells will be in hopefully by new years... I had Target Dummy, Shockblast, and Frost Impale all done, but I had to reinstall windows to fix my internet, hopefully it will be fixed tofay because it is the only computer that can run WC3Edit. I remember how I did all the spells so they wont take so lo0ng, again I am real sorry, and will try to do my best to still make the spells seem like Christmas presents...

Level 8
How about a spell that creates a line using the Flame Strike Small Spawns (Spawned Effects > Smallflamespawn), dealing damage in a like, like shockwave. The columns of flame would rise in order ourwards, then vanish, creating a wave effect. The spell also burns foes it hits, which prevents spellcasting and deals 5 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Can you do it?

> = Caster | O = Flame Spawn

>OOOOOOO

Got it?

Level 7
PsychoMagnataur said:
How about a spell that creates a line using the Flame Strike Small Spawns (Spawned Effects > Smallflamespawn), dealing damage in a like, like shockwave. The columns of flame would rise in order ourwards, then vanish, creating a wave effect. The spell also burns foes it hits, which prevents spellcasting and deals 5 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Can you do it?

> = Caster | O = Flame Spawn

>OOOOOOO

Got it?

I can probably do it.

BTW, my internet is back up! I'm so happy! Expect half (maybe more) of the spells done by new years day!

Status
Not open for further replies.