• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidan (Evil) Animation Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I morph a regular demon hunter into an Illidan (Evil) demon hunter. The latter assumes the alternate set of animations. How do I define animation set of the latter, the morph, to that its normals (non-black-metamorphosis set of animations)?

Level 7
i think its different model.... Or maybe i don't really understand your problem... what do you want to make? Use illian evil model or made demon hunter's model into illan evil's?

Level 6
By morphing abilities, e.g. Metamorphosis, Bear Form, etc., I want to morph the regular (wingless) Demon Hunter model into the Illidan (Evil) (winged) one; also, I want the morph to assume its standard set of animations. That is, I want the purple-skinned, blind-folded regular Demon Hunter to morph into the purple-skinned, winged, and blind-folded Illidan (Evil) Demon Hunter.

The problem is that the morph assumes its alternate set of animations. That is, the morph-unit (Illidan (Evil)) turns out black diablo-like - as it would in Metamorphosis mode - instead of the desired blue-skinned etc.

I want to know how to define the latter's set of animations to the normal set that it turns out as the blue-skinned etc. look instead of the all black, Metamorphosis mode, etc. look.

Status
Not open for further replies.