1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

If you had your own character

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by Xonok, Mar 3, 2013.

1. aZaZel

aZaZel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Azazel the Demon Lord
    Model: Blood Mage
    Soundset: Blood Elf Sorceror
    Story: A human-demon hybrid hailing from a faraway world called Imperii Orcus. He is the descendant of the first Hellish Emperor Baphomet. After his ancestor's departure, he stood as the new emperor. He arrived in the Outworld swiftly defeated their king, Illidan, and the Burning Legion's founder Sargeras. Unlike the demons, he favored humanity more than his demonity. He became an ally of the Sentinels to fight against the Undead Scourge to end the world's suffering.
    AI: Make him a very powerful opponent, but make him just an undiscovered hero.
    minions: Eredar Warlocks, Overlords, Doom Guards, Infernals, and other units from Outworld. It's up to you which Outworld neutrals will you choose.
    Abilities:
    Estuans Condylus - hurls a powerful dark fire ball that deals 200 damage and 3 second stun.
    Estuans Umbra - the Demonlord creates his own image as a decoy that deals 10% damage and takes 200% damage.
    Demon Form - the Demon Lord turns into his true form. +300 bonus hp.
    Elohim's Promise - even he is a part demon, the Demonlord is a devotee to the god Elohim. Elohim promise that he will be rein carnated whenever he fall from battle.

What do you think?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. Xonok

Xonok

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think I'd also add somekind of a portal ability for summoning demons, but make it channeled and take so long time that you can't use it in combat.
    Elohim's promise is like the reincarnation ability?

Btw, by AI I mean how he should act. For instance, I can make him wander the map and attack everything it sees.

3. aZaZel

aZaZel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well it's yours to decide whether if you use him a regular AI hero or boss, he must always use Estuans Condylus and Demon Form or the "portal" ability you want to add. Elohim's Promise is more like Reincarnation. I recommend you to use "Resurrection" art effect as if Elohim's angel raised him back.
    :goblin_good_job: